FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wrong Knickers

Wrong Knickers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aulpj2 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cannock

Quite a lot of times When my ex-wife went out I used to go into the washing baskets, To find her used pants from the night before mmmm. This was always a big turn on for me as I could smell her pussy juices as they was still damp. I would Get that excited I would cum all over them, this had to stop as my mother in-law came to stop with us, one day with the house free I decided to look in the washing basket to find a few used pairs, I quickly grab them and run to the bedroom, I had a pair on and Sniffed the other pair. I cum within minutes over both pairs. Soon after the mother in-law come home and started doing house work including the laundry, she had put her hands in my cum, without saying a word she wiped her hands over the outside of her breasts putting cum on her top and bra, this made me cum again. Over the next few days the was a used pair of Knickers On my pillow when my wife went to work, knowing my mother in-law was in the next room made me take my time as i cum hoping she would walk in on me, sadly this never happened, but I still see her in my local

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi Paul, enjoyed chatting yesterday, hope you get back in touch??

Loved the knickers story and im sure you have more to add???

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Here was me thinking this was Nick Parks follow up to "The Wrong Trousers"...... Steady on Gromit!

» Add a new message to this topic