FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > An afternoon of oral sex

An afternoon of oral sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have often thought how go it would be to receive a call or text whilst a work,just saying please come round and give my pussy some urgent attention.

I would arrive at the ladies door and it would be unlocked for me just to go inside. I know she will be in the bedroom waiting for me she always is.

I open the door and there she is lying on the bed naked except for a blindfold. She has placed a lot of pillows under her arse to raise her up.

I slowly start to stroke her legs and kiss them gently, moving further and further up. After about 5 mins i am just about reaching her pussy, i can feel the heat coming from her pussy and i just flick my tongue onto her pussy lips every now and again. She starts moving her body further down the bed to find my tongue but i move away and kiss the inside of her thighs.

Then i move back up to her wet pussy again and start to lick and suck her nice and slowly, i can tell she is enjoying it by her body movements and heavy breathing.

Then i start to slide my fingers inside her, first one, then two and then three. At this point i start to finger fuck her faster and faster and i then manage to get a four and five fingers inside her. I'm fucking her so hard it doesn't take her long to explode all over the place.

I then lie in between her legs kissing and sucking her juices up. Then i start using one of the vibrators that i took with me and start to fuck her slowly at first and then faster and faster and it doesn't take her long to cum again.

After i have cleaned her pussy up again i turn her over and start stroking my throbbing cock in between her legs and against her pussy until she opens her legs for me to enter her pussy from the rear and i start to tease her with my cock while playing with her arse and then give her a nice long fuck until we both climax at the same time.

After a few minutes i get dressed and leave and she is still lying naked on the bed with her arse in the air and still with her blindfold on.

Have you had a similar experience or like the idea of oral sex in the afternoon?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

that sounds like heaven x

"that sounds like heaven x "

All you have to do is get in touch and we can make it happen x

Do other people like lots of oral sex in the afternoon?

» Add a new message to this topic