FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Delivery Driver

Delivery Driver

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As I am now a delivery driver I've been thinking has anyone had any fun with a delivery driver or even come close?

Would love to be invited in for some fun by a naughty lady..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

a delivery driver once caught me at it wen the door opened as he knocked but he didn't stay around x

By *evonlad101Man  over a year ago

plymouth

I wish mate been a delivery driver for a few years now and not had anything

"a delivery driver once caught me at it wen the door opened as he knocked but he didn't stay around x "
i would of!

By *ougnrueCouple  over a year ago

Dumfries

better off with recover men do like their cabs lol

i own a restaurant and we do deliveries for local customers..usually i drop them off..anyways we have a regular customer who always has a lil flirt when ordering her curry..a leggy blonde,slim size 8..married..

well she ordered again and i took it down having a lil flirt when she mentioned husbands out and she has to wait till hes back before she can eat..i asjed how long and she said about an hour..

ive never been shy and sensing she was as horny as i was i asked if i could quickly use her bathroom..i went in and come back out pretending to have trouble pulling my zip up making sure she could see i was very turned on.. we flirted a bit more and i went in for the kiss luckily she kissed me back and within seconds i had her on her knees sucking ny cock..she told me i had to be quick incase he was back early and pulled out a condom..so i bent her over the bed and fucked her fast and hard forcing all of my throbbing cock inside her dripping wet pussy...i was that turned on it didnt take long to come and i exploded inside her..

she got up from the bed legs shaking and quickly got dressed again with a huge grin on her face..and i made my exit

was easily one of the horniest encounters ive had and very much enjoyable

"a delivery driver once caught me at it wen the door opened as he knocked but he didn't stay around x i would of!"
thanks hun shame it wasn't u then x

"a delivery driver once caught me at it wen the door opened as he knocked but he didn't stay around x i would of!thanks hun shame it wasn't u then x "

It is

» Add a new message to this topic