FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > looking for lady for ffm 3some with a twist!

looking for lady for ffm 3some with a twist!

By *rax998 OP   Man  over a year ago

eye

Hi, im looking for an lady that wants to be part of an erotic threesome with a bit of a twist. I have a female friend who i have met up with on here and looking to maybe push forward with our first meet. This has been suggested to her and she is willing.

Looking for a lady of any age to join us at a hotel for the night, must be willing to take their time as its not about rushing, would be mainly about kissing, touch and taste, the more sensuous side. To explore each others bodies and find the right points to hit heights and orgasm lots. the twist would be that for as long as you can take it you and my lady friend would be blindfolded. at any point it can be removed but once removed it cannot be put back on.

How long do you think u could contend with 2 pairs of hands touching you and you both of us, being touched kissed and caressed at the same time but never seen the people touching you, or kissing you. if you like the sound of this please send me a message and can start the ball rolling to meeting up. will give her name for you to message to very if you truly are interested. please no time wasters.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic