FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A white dream

A white dream

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

Well here goes, my all time fantasy is to suckle breast milk, its a long shot and I don't see it becoming possible due to the intensity.

Maybe I am wrong but I've found I have a huge attraction to pregnant ladies and then getting some milk would be awesome.

Feedback on a postcard please.

If ya don't have anything positive to say then don't say nothing.

A

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *omcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I met a woman on fab 2 years ago and she was about 24 swinging and had given birth and she enjoyed guys she met fuck her and then she lacated and spray milk over me...did have a few tastes and was rather watery ...but she got very turned on by doing it ...she had massive tits 44dd and breast fed her child till he was at least 2. Her husband apparently used to enjoy her milk as well ...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pregnant ladies are Gorgeous - everything about a pregnant woman is beautiful. Love the boobs and bumps - I have 2 kids so have done this twice - No 100% on drinking the milk but preg ladies are stunning!!

By *stmateMan  over a year ago

Notts

I would love to try this minus the suckling, I have a feeling the milk taste nothing like the ones purchased from the store. But I would play with big titties! And flick nipples with my tongue

» Add a new message to this topic