FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 'Dogging'

'Dogging'

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aylis69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ashford

We arrived a little later than usual and it was quiet - very quiet, we sat and played together as we waited, we were so engrossed in each others bodies, that we didn't notice the small crowd gathering around the car,as we lifted for air I caught the eye of a very handsome man, probably about 50 ish in age - piercing blue eyes penetrated the windscreen and were directed not at me but Rob - I felt an instant arousal - I knew that guy wanted Rob and I knew I wanted him to have him, I knew I needed to watch this. It was eerie as if everyone else had felt this electric situation as well - all eyes were on this guy, he didn't say a word, Rob asked me if I wanted to play with the strangers that had gathered and I nodded yes, we opened the passenger door and instantly a bystander placed his hand into my pussy and began fingering me, I spread my legs to allow him better access and he took advantage of that and dropped to his knees moving his head into position as he began an assault on my clit, Rob was wanking and sucking my tits and all the time the guy just watched saying nothing and doing nothing - there seemed to be no outward signs of arousal and he never looked away from the connection between Rob and I - the way Rob held an protective arm around my shoulder, the way he whispered encouraging demands in my ear - they way he told the other guys no when my no didn't suffice and all the while this other guy watched Rob - he seemed as if he was looking right into him and at first Rob didn't notice - so much playing was taking place that he was engrossed in the fun in front of him, but then as each guy reached their climax and left there was just the guy and a woman of about 30 left, Rob had his first eye contact with the guy and the guy drew a quick breath. I hadn't noticed the woman before, I was sure I hadn't seen her as the fun had commenced earlier - but she was a definite presence now - the mood shifted - I felt the temperature of the atmosphere rise and both Rob and I noticed the couple In their individual rights - Rob whispered to me - they want to play big time - I could see the hunger in the guys eyes growing by the second and I knew that hunger was not directed at me - the woman beckoned for us to get out of the car -we did - she the said follow me and walked towards the woods - we looked at each other - mentally agreed together and began to follow- the guy was still watching and still didn't say a word never moving his position from the front of the car, Rob glanced backwards and as he did the guy was there - his move was lightening quick and he hoarsely asked Rob to expose his cock, Rob taken by surprise did as he was asked and it was now my turn to take a sharp intake of breath, as I did so a voice very close to my ear said - watch, listen and learn - I turned and came face to face with the woman we had been following as as I did she grabbed my face and kissed me, pushing her tongue between my lips and moving her hand straight to my pussy - she withdrew back and said lay down - we will play here and we can all watch each other - I looked at Rob and saw a huge erection, I felt happy that the situation was turning him on as much as me - I followed my instructions and lay - she told me to part my legs wide and then she lay down at the entrance to my sex and began to lick me - the feeling was heavenly and as I felt I couldn't get more aroused I saw the guy drop to his knees and take Robs cock in his mouth, he powered his head back and forth and used his hands to grab on to Robs arse as an anchor for his brutal sucking- Rob threw his head back and groaned and that carnal noise brought me to my first orgasm, waves of pleasure rippled through me and the woman at my pussy murmured her approval at the cum that just reached her mouth -  I was so turned on at what I was witnessing along with the physical pleasure the woman was awarding me - I was no longer in control of my body - I had given in completely to the pleasure overwhelming me. I moved ,y head into a position so i could watch Rob, he was now shooting his load into the guys mouth and I could see that he was equally turned on not only by myself and the woman but also by the guy touching him. I heard the guy order Rob to suck him in return and as I saw Rob drop to his knees - my orgasm reached a crest again and threatened to engulf me as I saw Rob take the cock into his mouth- I gasped for breath - the level,of arousal was more than I could have imagined, the guy was beside himself moaning, his eyes were lit like fires and I could tell he was riding high also - Rob lay back as the guys spunk hit his face and I crawled over to him and licked it off, Rob responded by throwing me back and urgently entering me, fucking me like never before and I could see the couple beside us fucking and it all just seemed so right, a mixture of primal sounds filled the air as we all came and as we lay quiet and sated  - the guy spoke he said :- the moral to this story is this - it doesn't matter if you are male or female - you have sexual urges that have to be listened to and if you just give yourself a chance to let yourself be uninhibited without a pre fixed sexual orientation in your head, if you just give in to your bodies demands and allow those sexual feelings to surface and bubble over - you will always have the best sexual experience you could ever hope for with the highest erotically driven orgasms - trust us - we have taught you - now go - enjoy and be sexually free !  Rob and I looked at each other both knowing we had yet again experienced a first - but this first would be followed by a second and a third and many many more ...........  (c) jononbecs69.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Delicious!

By *am8312Man  over a year ago

Brighton

Loved it

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Wow loved reading this. Sent you a PM about dogging near Folkstone