FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Daytime threesome

Daytime threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have often had the fantasies about being asked around to a couple house in the daytime for some threesome fun, they can't meet in the evenings because of the children.

I arrive at 12 noon and we all have a brief chat and then after a while it is suggested that Mrs and i go upstairs and Mr will follow later.

Upstairs Mrs and i start kissing and exploring each others bodies with our hands and then i push her down onto the bed, take off her knickers, open her legs wide and start licking, sucking and playing with her pussy. I then notice that Mr has joined us and is putting his cock in her mouth for her to suck on while i'm giving her pussy a lot of attention.

After a while i start feel her tense her body as she is about to cum and from the noise that Mr is making he has just shot his load into her mouth, so i start finger fucking her faster and faster until she cums.

Then i start licking up her juices and teasing her pussy again, Mr has left the bedroom at this point. Mrs and i do a lot of kissing and i start playing with her tits and nipples while one of my hands slips down to her wet pussy. Then i open her legs wide and use the tip of my cock to tease her pussy and then slowly start to enter her and fuck her, after a while i turn her over and start to fuck her doggy style. Then Mr comes back into the room and gets in the position so Mrs can suck his cock again and we end up spit roatsing her. After a while of holding her hips and fucking her hard i cum inside her and then she cums followed by Mr.

10 mins later i decide to leave and leave them to it, do other people have similar fantasies or experiences?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

i have had lots of 3sums in my past

my hubby would put a swing date up on another site we used .this means you are up for a meet at short notice ,i asked for

a face pic first and we met many a guy.

at short notice ,

we would have a drink and a chat then go to our bedroom to play .

i would get played with by the guy while sucking my husbands cock and got spit roasted ,did this lots in days gone by

and met some of these guys more than once too.

"i have had lots of 3sums in my past

my hubby would put a swing date up on another site we used .this means you are up for a meet at short notice ,i asked for

at short notice ,

i would get played with by the guy while sucking my husbands cock and got spit roasted ,did this lots in days gone by

and met some of these guys more than once too. "

Do you still have regular meets?

pontefract

alas not do it now as im divorced and

on my own now x

That's a shame and you according to your profile you don't meet single men either, what a waste lol X

pontefract

thats cos i keep getting let down by them

so go to clubs instead .better for me than meeting strangers at my house x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love 3 sums

[Removed by poster at 27/07/13 18:46:34]

we have often thought about it but not happened yet x

By *rufflesCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Daytime sexy hotel meets are our thing.Hubby is Cuck, although if invited, will sometimes join in. Please get in touch if interested. Are next in Manchester for a few days mid August

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Newport / Cardiff

"i have had lots of 3sums in my past

at short notice ,

and met some of these guys more than once too. "

Many years ago I used to see a couple in Liverpool on a regular basis during the daytime.

Would call round for a coffee & chat. There thing was for him to leave us alone for a while & then watch us through the window in back garden - sort of house dogging - then come back in & join us when we were in the swing of things, so to speak.

» Add a new message to this topic