FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Has any body tried dp , and how did it go ?

Has any body tried dp , and how did it go ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering if anyone's tried dp ( ass and pussy ) as I've not yet done it and would be interested on hearing any outcomes of this , thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yup!!

Was is good as you imagined or was it a disaster lol

Yup too. DP & DVP.

Normally cowgirl or reverse cowgirl works for either. Once deep inside and the lovely lady has groaned & gripped get a slow rhythm going and work from there

Dp can be very satisfying if done with lots of lube and lots of care! Dvp is very good I the female of us enjoy Dvp more but he enjoys dp more

By *avygravy60Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Position that works best for me is to sit on a sofa and let the woman straddle my cock. As long as the sofa is not too high, that allows the other guy to acces her arsehole. He will be standing up.

It's slightly weird feeling another guys cock in the next door passage, especially if he is big...!

Found that this position allows nervy guys to do the deed without too much bloke to bloke contact!

"Position that works best for me is to sit on a sofa and let the woman straddle my cock. As long as the sofa is not too high, that allows the other guy to acces her arsehole. He will be standing up.

It's slightly weird feeling another guys cock in the next door passage, especially if he is big...!

Found that this position allows nervy guys to do the deed without too much bloke to bloke contact!"

Yep on how you did this...tends to be the way we do too. And when you all cum at the same time....omg good

By *avygravy60Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Lol, trying to get two people to come at once is hard enough, three is impossible! But a goal worth seeking...!

I'm usually counting backwards from 100!

Only once had 2 cocks in my pussy and I loved it, so horny and wanting more of it. Just got to find another willing bloke who is up for it along with my fella

Thanks for all the sexy advice now its time to put it into action

» Add a new message to this topic