FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > after work delights

after work delights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There she is.. Sat across the room in the local bar.. Iv just finished a shed load of paperwork for my business and needed to chill.

She caught my eye the moment i walked in.. Long brown hair.. Gawjuss brown eyes.. Pert breats in a tight black dress.. Legs as smooth as a babys bum.. And lips as gentle to the touch.

She soon noticed me admiring her and began to look me up and down.

She stood... Her legs longer then the eye can reach... The figure that only a perfectionist could imagine... She walks past and winks... Her tight ass shows the outline of her thong.. Her heels clocking every step on the floorboards.

Just before she leaves.. She looks back.. And beckons me... I follow.

She stands propped against the wall and asks "wheres your car".

She follows me to my car and i let her in.. She sits her perfect ass in.. Then her first leg. Revealing all the way up to her red lacey thong.. Then the other leg follows.. I get in.. "drive" was the orders. So drive i did.

We arrived in a woodland park.. She began to carres my leg... My manhood already trying to tear a hole out of my trousers.. She spread hers legs up on my dashboard and.begins to pleasure herself.

She reaches over and grabs my rock solid erection. . And orders me " off now". I slide my trousers to my.ankles and my tight calvins soon follow.

She leans over and within seconds.. Every last inch of my cock has disappeared. She gagged as it hits the back of her throat... I unzip her dress reaching over and it slides off her shoulders.. She slips it completely off... And to no suprise.. Her tits as pert as first thort..

She slides off her thong and beckons me outside.

She lays flat on the bonnet. Spread eagle. Tits pressed firm against the.bonnet.

I tease her throbbing clit with my talented hands. I slide a finger in very easy. Soo wet and warm.

She moans aloud as i hit all the right spots.. I cannot hold back any longer.. I force the tip of my hard throbbing cock inside her tight pussy... She groans... I force deeper... And she lets out a sigh of pleasure.. I begin to thrust hard... Balls slapping her clit.. Spanking her ass.

Her pussy dripping juices down her legs. Her screams echoing between the trees.. My cock pulsating inside... "fill me " she orders.. And just as told.. I explode... What feels like gallons of cum soon flood from my cock.. Her pussy cant hold it all in.. It oozes out and down her leg.. She slides her fingers inside herslef.. Tasting both our cum of her fingers.. "take me home" ... What a night.. We both got dressed and i drove her home.. I kissed her good night and thort id never see her again... How wrong i was xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Awesome story mate!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What happened next time

» Add a new message to this topic