FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > DV

DV

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elaxedsexyfun OP   Man  over a year ago

Northants

I went to a very well known swinging club on friday evening to meet some friends,

On arrival I saw 2 couples I had previously met and thought it could be an interesting evening.

I had booked a room and was just walking along the corridor when one of the ladies I knew shouted me and came over to kiss me.

We had a nice cuddle and kiss against the door whilst I lifted her short skirt and enjoyed a nice feel of her fine arse.

In the meantime her fella had turned up and was enjoying watching the show so we decided to progress onto my room.

Once inside she immediately unzipped me and started sucking my cock. She was bent over and as I removed my shirt I noticed her fella had lifted her skirt and was fucking her gently from behind.

He upped the pace a little and she was forced onto my cock a little harder so I thought I would take full advantage.

As she was pushed forward onto my cock I would force it a little further into her mouth until eventually she swallowed me balls deep! Proper deep throat and it was truely amazing!

Her eyes were watering but she seemed to enjoy doing it.

We retired to the bed and all wanted dv.

We have done this before and all know how much fun it can be.

He laid down and she slowly straddled him.

I watched as they worked up a nice rhythm before stopping them and easing my cock in next to his.

What an amazing, tight, and sensual feeling!

We gave her time to get used to it before starting to fuck her.

We built up quite a speed and she was loving it (as was I of course) and occasionally I would pull out and fuck her arse. I know she loves this and so couldn't resist!

Then back in for more dv.

We struck up quite a pace until eventually I had to say that I'm about to come. He said the same and we all came at the same time.

I know it sounds like a fairytale but it's 100% true!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm one of our horny likes. Managed it briefly when we met a guy but would like more

By *ornieandhotCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Mmmmmm it was rather good

Hehe

» Add a new message to this topic