FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my first older women

my first older women

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A TRUE STORIE

i must have been 23or24 at the time and i really fancied sex with an older woman.i was out in a pub in derby one night. and started talking to a woman called sue , the chat was normal at first , but then started slowly getting more and more suggestive. she was 43, and lived in derby about 40mins drive from me .it was close to chrismas at the time . and sue suggested i come and meet her and her friend for a few drinks . so i meet sue and her friend ann on the friday night. whilst we were at the pub . i noticed her friend ann kept eyeing me up, at first i was just thinking that she was checking me out. but later on when we were walking through derby , sue was walking at the front , and i was following behind , her friend was walking behind me , but all of a sudden her friend ann had a feel of my cock through my trousers ,and she got the result she wanted. throughout the night she was flirting with me . and in the the pub ann started rubing my cock again at the bar through my trousers , i look at ann and noticing that her nipples were rock hard . i then slipped my hand up ann:s skirt and in her panties to feel she was wet . this all happened with in a few mins . sue didnt notice . later on we left the pub . got a taxi to sues house and sues friend left and walked up the road to her house. sue and i headed into sues house . as we got inside sue was all over me. wanting to get all my clothes off. and i started doing the some to her .then sue led me into the bedroom , she started kissing and touching me . god my cock was hard and ready to fuck her , she was nice and wet , her skin was so so soft like ive never felt before . sue breasts was quite a nice size . but not to big either. at first i was on top of sue and slid my cock deep deep inside her wet pussy , fuck it felt so good . soft wet pussy , on my cock . we spent the night fucking and i would have to say sue was one good fuck . but i would have love to fuck sues friend ann.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic