FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dogging

Dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uy4couples OP   Man  over a year ago

south kent

I have been a fan of the dogging scene for some time without the wife knowing, due to my work i use to travel quite a lot,

this is my biggest fantasy,

we have some friends

for now we will change their names just for argument sake, we will call them slipitinher, lol we get on really well together

the fantasy is

i have some real good friends and his wife is so adorable what a body and fit body she has a drop dead body to slipitinher mmm lol

little does they know my secret of what i would like to do to her in front of him, like most men would do,lol

this is what i would love to do, i would love to introduce them both into the dogging scene, meet them in a car park with her dressed to thrill, somewhere close to home,

then when i approach the car i will invite her out of the car asking her husband to stay in the car while he watches his wife be taken by me. she willingly gets out the car in just a short skirt and a see through top undone tits on show no knickers under the skirt ready for action, nothing else apart from high heels,

i then take her round the front of the car where i got her to suck me in front of him in front of the car her bending over giving me a bj, his loving every minute of what's happening, i then turn her round where i lay her on the bonnet face down, so she is looking through the windscreen of the car at her husband sitting helpless in the drivers seat with his window down listening to what i say and hearing her moans,

i spoke out loud so he could here me a said to her when i ask you i want you to spread your legs wide so your husband can hear and see you doing as i ask ok, she immediately agreed

I then pulled my shirt up as i approached her, i stood back said out loud to her. spread your legs slut, im going to slipitinher, lol she spread her legs as i ask while her hubby watches,

i then drop my trousers just to one side of her for him to see the size of my cock before i enter her,so that he knows how much cock i will be giving her,

(i'm still dreaming this will happen sometime lol)

i then order her again so he can hear me by telling her again to spread her legs him getting turned on by watching her do as i ask, from where i was standing it looked fantastic her spreading her legs wide seeing her glisering wet juice purt pussey willing and waiting for my cock, i start to enter her with her giving a willing sigh of ecstasy as i enter her thrusting slowly as she slowly is pushed up against the screen and back again she starts to moan out loud, as im fucking her telling me not to stop, as i pump her while he's sitting there watching a friend fuck his wife over the bonnet of his car i pick up pace until shes getting the full length of my cock fucking her in and out as she looks through the screen at her husband watching her, he looks at her helpless knowing shes enjoying every inch of my length deep inside her shes moaning out loud for the nature to hear shes getting a good seeing to, shouting out fuck me, fuck me,as she looked at her husband in the car, i can feel her pussey jucies running out and dripping onto his bonnet

i then get to the stage of where i give her that last thrust of cock before i explode within her i told her to look at her husband as i'm fucking her she does as i ask and i look at him through the window while pumping her to see him looking at her i give her the last push and that was it i shot my thick heavy load right deep in her pussey as her husband watched her take it, i know he did as when i shot my load he winked at her, as he a wink at her so i know his looking directly at her and as his looking back i know he realized how much of a turn on it was to see his wife be fucked over the bonnet of his car

i could imagine when he turned up for work in the morning leaving the car backed into a bay for all to see, because on his bonnet i imagined the smearing of her nice 36dd tits rubbed up and down the bonnet and a big patch of cum and her juices just above the badge of the car showing signs of where his wife was fucked,and cum leaked out her pussey,

all i can say is that slipingitin her was fantastic to dream about then realized i had my hand round my cock wanking lol

if only this fantasy came true i would be on cloud nine

anyone else fantasized about the same thing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thanks for mentioning it would be my wife in your fantasy.

Like the thought of your desrire.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do the decent thing and tell your wife about your secret life and see if she wants to be part of it.

By *uy4couples OP   Man  over a year ago

south kent

i hope you like my fantasy i have been thinking about for ages,

would you like it to happen?

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

"Thanks for mentioning it would be my wife in your fantasy.

Like the thought of your desrire."

Quality dogging is a dying art.

» Add a new message to this topic