FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Women you met but did not fuck

Women you met but did not fuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bextra OP   Man  over a year ago

near A1 and 14

Whilst cycling the other day, my mind wandered to the subject of women, that I had met, we had got close but did not fuck,

I got to a total of 6 women over the years, wondering what they are doing now? And does this happen to other people

More details later

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It does...it's not just u!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah sure does was thinking of 1 such woman the other day

By *bextra OP   Man  over a year ago

near A1 and 14

One memorable woman, we met through work and were staying at the same hotel.

She invited me into her room, and I arrived to find the door open, so sat down on the bed. She came out of the toilet with a towel around her, her clothes were on the chair.

As we kissed the towel became detached from her body, revealing a neat pair of breasts and smooth pussy.

She slipped past me and into bed asking me to join her.

Undressing with a stiff cock is never easy and as i approached the bed she let out a slight gasp - at its size ( so she told me later).

We rolled around pleasuring each other with fingers and tongues - but as we had no condoms we did not fuck

More is the pity and we departed the next morning - her to Bristol and me to Rugby....

what fun but never fulfilled

By *unky-doryMan  over a year ago

the kingdom

there`s one I`ve known for years. Unmarried career woman. Give off all the right body language, but if I got it wrong, I would loose her friendship. So I just live with the fantasy

» Add a new message to this topic