FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > newbies at the party

newbies at the party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oddamn OP   Couple  over a year ago

leicestershire

I want you to imagine you are in a room full of people. It is a private party we have been invited to via fabswingers, and we have made the trip with nerves and excitement. When we arrive we have a few drinks and everyone seems very friendly. And attractive.

The music is on loud and we have to almost shout into people’s ears as we are chatting to them, but it does help us both get close to other guests without getting sexual. Suddenly the music cuts out and the host introduces us as the newbie’s, and wants us to do a show on behalf of the other guests. We are pushed into the centre of the room and we are not sure what to do next.

“Suck his cock” someone shouts. You are slightly intimidated by the crown with all the eyes on us, but also excited by the prospects of what might be ahead. While you think about it for a second you start rubbing me through my trousers, and while the crowd encourage you you drop to your knees and unzip my trousers. My semi hard cock springs out and to cheers you slide it in your mouth in front of everyone. At first you are consciously showing off your considerable oral skills, licking my balls and then deep throating me, but the more you do it the more you are aware that fewer people are watching us, but the other women in the room are all doing the same. They seem to be copying everything you do. You test this by holding my balls in one hand whilst licking the end of my cock, and as you expected everyone else starts doing the same thing to their men. The power you hold is intoxicating and you wonder what to do next...

All eyes are on you as you perform. As you start to touch yourself whilst sucking you are pleased to see the others following your lead. You are wondering what to do next to impress everybody when I lift you up and start kissing you. You feel my hands sliding up your legs, under your skirt and my thumbs hook over your knickers on each hip. You pull your legs apart slightly you help me slide them down. I lay you on the floor and start to lick your pussy. While you are enjoying this your eyes are around the room, watching all the other women having their pussies licked too. Some are laying quite close by, as the room isn’t that large and everyone wants some floorspace now.

You can feel another woman’s hair on your shoulder and you can hear her moans clearly as she is enjoying getting some head. So are you. You feel me stop and you look between your legs to see why? I smile at you and then I start to go down on the woman to my right. Just as before, everyone follows our lead and before you know it the guy to your left starts expertly licking your clit. You have not had time to object or even think about it, but you are not going to stop him now. You are a little jealous of the woman I am licking now, but the tongue on your clit is quite distracting and all thoughts of jealously are quickly gone. You want to cum, but you want to hold back too. You smile as you tell the guy to fuck your mouth. As he starts to slide into your open mouth you can see everyone else swapping positions and you watch as I slide into her mouth. You are enjoying leading this group sex adventure, knowing that the next move is down to you

I lay you down on your back, push you legs open and slide my cock into your very wet pussy. Around the room other couples are now doing the same, and you can’t help looking at the sexiness of everything. Suddenly one of the men pulls out of his wife and runs over to you and cums on your boobs while I am fucking you. The heat of his cum on your boobs, and the feeling of me sliding inside you is intense. His wife then comes over to you and starts licking his cum off your boobs, and as her tongue hits your nipple the sensation is incredible. You have no time to enjoy it though as another man is running over and starts to cum on your face. You automatically open your mouth and suddenly you can taste him as the cum hits your tongue. Then his wife starts licking the cum from your face but you feel more cum squirting on you, this time it is hitting your pussy. The warm stickiness is soon replaced with another tongue and before long all the men have cum on you and all the women are licking you clean. Now it is time for you to cum.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice story

By *xciter7169Man  over a year ago

The Midlands

Any more stories like this and I will be coming,nice one,keep em cumming,thanks

By *oddamn OP   Couple  over a year ago

leicestershire

thanks for the encouragement. Might write another soon