FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > fulfilling an fb's fantasy

fulfilling an fb's fantasy

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My female fuck bud had told me how she had always had a fantasy of a guy coming into her flat and abusing her making her submit!! Who was I to turn this opportunity down

I turned up at her flat to find the front door stupidly for her unlocked so I crept in and peeked through the gap in the porch door. There she was dressed only in a Basque and panties in the kitchen. As she moved to the lounge I took this as my opportunity to sneak up behind her and cover her mouth with my hand. She's vocal in the bedroom and her breathing and cries were muffled enough before she turned round to see who the identity of her visitor was.

I forced her to her knees unzipped my jeans and forced my already semi hard cock into her mouth for her to worship. Forcing into mouth made her gag and tears poured from her eyes along with saliva all over my throbbing cock. Once she had given my cock and halls a good servicing I turned her round got her on all fours and thrust my length into her wet shaven cunt where I fucked her long and hard.

Her sighs and squeals of shock were replaced with cries of "fuck my cunt harder" and "fill me with your cock master". I fucked her like this for a while before dragging her by the hair into her bedroom and forcing her on the bed.

I knew she had toys in her drawer so I got out her black dildo and proceeded to dvp her wet cunt then leave the dilso in and fuck her willing arse.

Eventually I couldn't hold back I pulled out and shot a massive load in her waiting mouth,zipped up and left leaving her a wet mess on the bed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic