FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel bar

Hotel bar

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was all alone in the bar when the waiter came and asked what I wanted to drink I asked for a cocktail he said sex on the beach or screaming orgasm I said both when you finish work . He kept looking at me all night I was getting moist with every glance I sat with my legs slightly apart as I had no pants on I could see his bulge every time he walked by .when the bar finally closed I took him to my room where he slowly undressed me caressing my boobs and kissing them slowly but erotically my pussy was soaking by this time he gently put his fingers in me I let out a groan so he lay me on the bed his tongue stated to explore my pussy I was so horny I took his cock in my mouth it tasted so good he moaned with pleasure so I lay him down and sat on his big throbbing cock writhing until I had that screaming orgasm he promised me he took his cock out of my pussy and put it back in my mouth pumping it until he came in my mouth he loved every second of it he then got dressed and left short but very sweet can't wait for the new waiters tomorrow

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic