FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Beach Bukkake

Beach Bukkake

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mazzy recalling my horny adventure on Maspolomas beach with my partner:

It was about 25 degrees-an absolutely scorcher of a day. Both of us were feeling randy so were making our way to the palm tree area renowned for sexy play between swinging couples and single guys. The sun was warming my skin and I was very turned on by the thought of what we were going to do.

We got to the area and noted the various naked men walking slowly around or sitting in the sheltered areas watching and rubbing their semi or fully erect cocks.

We took off our shorts and swimwear and lay down naked on our towels. The sun was so warm on my previously unexposed parts and my clit was swelling slightly as I enjoyed the feeling of the fresh air and sunshine and being watched by strangers.

It wasn't long before a guy came a stood in front of us a distance away openly wanking his cock whilst looking at me. I watched him a while and then beckoned him over and he sat down next to me. I took his cock in my hand and squeezed-he was already oozing precum. My partner gently caressed and touched the intimate areas of my body. We spoke no words as I gently rubbed the strangers cock as he touched my breasts and body.

Soon a small crowd of guys had gathered to watch and I motioned for another guy with a huge cock to come over. An older guy approached and asked to join in and proceeded to pleasure me with his skillful tongue between my legs whilst he lay belly down in the sand in front of me. He made me shudder with pleasure several times.

The second guy did not take long before he came and shot his warm spunk across my shoulder and body and this prompted the first guy to spill his load and he dripped his cum down my hand and arm.

I felt hands on my shoulders behind me and a handsome Spanish guy lent me back to rest on his legs as he knelt on the sand behind me.

Other guys came over and as I looked around I could see a crowd of about twenty people had gathered-mostly men and about three women. I noticed my partner having a slow wank from a gorgeous blond woman and was obviously turned on and enjoying the show too.

Three more guys surrounded me, touching me and wanking and I alternated which cock I played with, whilst still receiving oral from the older guy.

The guys get so horny in the sun and it wasn't long before the first guy came which again prompted the other two to cum and I was suddenly covered in the spunk of three handsome strangers.

My breasts and arms were covered now with juices and we felt it was time to move on. The crowd soon dispersed as we got dressed and then proceeded to a nearby bar to reflect on our horny experience.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmmm...Very Nice..Sun, Sea, Sand & Some Sexxxxxxx.....

have met these two sexy peeps befor and they go from stenght to strengh wonderful sexy tales from wat must have been a wild hols booking my trip as we speak just hope it coincides with there next vist xxx

great story , you sound a fantsatic couple , ahve also had some fun in the sunny dunes of Maspalomas

By *ougntinaCouple  over a year ago

chigwell

Such a horny story . Makes us want to go there and do the same x

oooooh Em, We can verify this story as we were actually there, although the juices were indeed flowing, could have done with a little less sand LOL xxxxxxx

horny story!! I luv to watch and be watched on a nude beach. big turn on when guys get aroused viewing my wife!! wud luv to hear more

» Add a new message to this topic