FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Office sex

Office sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have had this fantasy for years and would love it to come true : here goes

I was in my works office talking to the clerk about something silly when she said she was bored as nout to do and she could think of a way i could help brighten te mood so i replied i could and she said she thaught i could and so it begins :

Whys that the thought of me peeling u out of ur trousers lying u over the desk in the conference room gently parting ur legs and running my fingers slowly up the inner legs till i reach that silky smooth pussy parting those lips to reveal that glistening clit and then running my tongue up the front of that pussy and over your by now hardening clit pausing to suck an flick my tongue over it .Then slowly slipping finger after finger inside ur soaking cunt rotating them and applying pressure behind ur clit as i lick n suck u into a frenzy , u cant take it any longer and u jump of the desk taking those huge sensitive tits out and unzipping me to pull my manhood out u start wanking my semi hard cock before taking it tip first followed by inch after inch into ur mouth licking and working that tongue bar over it as it grows in your mouth , i grab ur head making u gag on my cock as it fills your throat , it in turn makes u wetter as u spit on my cock before putting it between your tits and wanking me ..Then lying me on top of the desk you climb up on top of table onto your feet as u squat over my cock i have the perfect view of your pussy as u slide down onto me slowly i watch those pussy lips wrap around my cock as i feel your tight pussy take me further inside you as u begin to ride my cock your juices running all over my cock and balls u moan with the pleasure of eery stride u riding fast and deeper ..Then you climb off bending over the table arching ur ass towards me ad i slip in deep slow at first then faster ad i ride you from behind hard as ur tits pressed against the table your nipples screaming with delight as the sensitivity is great rubbing the cold table , i feel my balls tighten and you feel me swell in your pussy knowing im near ready to cum , i try to slow the pace but cock greedy u rides back harder making me moan i just have time to pull out for you to deep throat me making me cum deep in your throat ..We don't have much time as the work van pulls up outside with dave n that so we hurrely get dressed and sit there as though i popped into office you still dripping wet and me hard and wet as dave takes a meeting in office unaware that your pussy juices are all over the desk he wipes it thinking someone spilt something unaware we are horny as hell knowing it was our mess ..... Oops has that made u horny hehe

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Possibly the longest sentences I have ever read.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic