FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our outdoor fun

Our outdoor fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enderbycouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

derbyshire or localish

So yesterday we decided to go out,a bit of fun outdoors.now we've done this many times over the years, but haven't for a while so we visited one of a local dogging spots we know of..

Soon as we pulled in the car park we noticed a few guys sat in their cars mainly old men,the sort we both know mrs wouldn't entertain..

Anyways out we get and walk into the wooded area and very quickly realise we are being followed by two guys, one old enough to be mrs grandad, the other around early fifties. Mrs was dressed in a short skirt and figure hugging top, she looked very sexy so no wonder these guys were following.. We talked and decided she would play with the younger guy but not the old man.

So we stopped by a fence, the old man creeping closer, the other not so far away...

So I politely told the old man there's nothing here for him and gladly he left,I then struck conversation with the other guy and told him to come with us....we then found somewhere secluded and invited him to play with mrs,,,she immediately got out his cock, not too big but fairly thick,,, she wasted no time in getting it in her mouth, she's awesome at deep throating and by the sounds of the guy he was loving it whilst playing with her boobs and very erect nipples, I loved watching and was also filming on my phone... She then gets up and says to the guy I want you to fuck me!!!! After a big smile on his face he pulls a condom from his shirt pocket and puts it on,, he then tells her to bend over and proceeds to fuck her from behind and I continue to film it. Eventually he sits on a log and tells mrs to ride him which she happily obliges and the fucking continues, what an awesome sight, I hadn't seen this in a while and was loving it!!!!

I then hear him tell her he's gonna remove the condom and cum all over her boobs, and that he did, lots of it!!! My cock is now very hard so I got it out and the awesome deep throating commenced, wasn't long before I bend her over , thrust deep inside where the other guy had not long been,, she had me cumming deep inside her in no time,, was very sexy, loved it, the other guy thanked us and off he went,,, I then took mrs home and no sooner we were through the door I stripped her and fucked her again, reliving in my mind what we'd not long done.

All in all a very sexy afternoon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sounds like a very horny and exciting trip to the woods! any more stories of local adventures? ;o)

By *enderbycouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

derbyshire or localish

"sounds like a very horny and exciting trip to the woods! any more stories of local adventures? ;o) "

Many outdoor meets in recent months

Will post others if of any interest

"sounds like a very horny and exciting trip to the woods! any more stories of local adventures? ;o)

Many outdoor meets in recent months

Will post others if of any interest "

Love to hear about them

Oh, yes, please!

would love to hear more of your outdoor adventures, and maybe some indoor ones to!

a hint at where the outdoor ones happened would make it more interesting especially if I know the location..... lol

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Enjoyable read, very horny

Very nice

» Add a new message to this topic