FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Barbecue Fun & a wild night in Cardiff

Barbecue Fun & a wild night in Cardiff

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was out with a friend of mine, his friend and girlfriend at a BBQ in Cardiff, it was a sunny day and we were in a huge lovely green garden. The house was huge and it was a great family atmosphere, the BBQ was our mutual friend who is a lovely elegant half Italian half welsh beauty called Tanya.

This girl was amazing, a nice slim toned olive skinned body, beautiful light brown eyes and silky long flowing brown hair. She was gliding around the garden in her maxi dress mingling with family & friends. Every so often the Maxi dress would cling to her slim sexy frame making my imagination run wild on what she looked like naked?

I caught myself gazing at her and then had a thought of self doubt, she is way out of my league plus my friend definitely had more of a chance as I only knew her through him.

Both me and my friend Nathan had cold beers in our hands and was enjoying the atmosphere, Tanya had 2 sisters which were both older one of which was married but none the less made our viewing pleasure much more pleasing.

Beth had 2 children and was married; Liliana was also in her 30’s but single. They were both enjoying the summer weather in tight tops revealing their cleavages...

Me & Nathan were talking and expressing how much of a good day we were having little did we know what the rest of the day had in store?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well we gotta hear more of this one

As the drink flowed a few of us broke away to the end of the garden the sun was still shining into the late evening and was enjoying more of the harder liquor talking about relationships.

My friend was doing his best to subtly flirt with Tanya and she was responding but it was hard to know as she was a very touchy feely kind of character.

She would playfully sit in between my legs while I was sitting on the grass and try to drink my drink as she liked the cocktail id mixed. When she did I could smell her perfume and the brush of her skin against mine definitely got me excited.

Beth and her husband Mark were telling us how they met and how happy they were, the drink had clearly gone to Beth’s head as she was all over her husband rubbing his broad shoulders and telling us all how she loved his athletic body.

Mark was getting slightly embarrassed and eventually headed towards the house in hope that a d*unken Beth would follow.

My cocktail was going down nicely so much so that I was feeling slightly tipsy and the flood gates were about to open by that I knew I’d be heading back and forth to the toilet. I went back into the house and wondered where the toilet was. I needed a minute to get my head together so I headed upstairs and down the corridor to the toilet

As I got closer I heard Beth giggling, it was coming from the room at the end of the corridor. I took another step and was about to go into the bathroom then I heard Beth moan. This piqued my interest I had to go and have a sneaky peak.

So far so good!!!

What did you see? you did peek didn't you ??

Tell us more

Come on more!!!!

Awesome nipples laylakay

Very good so far

I got to the door and nudged it open slightly hoping it wouldn’t make any noise or I'd be noticed. As I looked on I could see Mark standing next to the bed fully naked and Beth with her top off and bra lowered. Mark’s large erect cock was in her mouth and she was bopping back an forth sucking an licking his cock.

Mark’s hand was on the back of her head forcing his cock further down her throat, the sound of Beth gagging on his cock made me start to get hard.

Her nipples were erect and she was grabbing one of her breasts while saliva was slowly dribbling from her mouth down her chin.

“Come on take it you dirty slut.... more!”

Beth’s hands were now all over Mark’s legs and ass as she sucked his cock like it was the last time she would ever be able to do so.

“Come on fuck me like the dirty little slut I am”

I’d never thought these two would be into filthy chat but what did I know, at this point my cock was bulging in my shorts, I needed to go toilet but I didn’t want to move either. I was paranoid about someone coming up the stairs but this was exciting.

Mark bent her over the bed shoving her head into the mattress as she stood legs spread with her face pushed down. Mark ripped her shorts to her ankles along with her thongs and revealed her soaking wet pussy.

He licked his finger before slipping it in and out slowly and Beth moaned loudly which was muffled by the mattress.

Mark licked his finger tasting her juices then slapped her ass,

“Harder..... Harder!!!”

He slapped her again!

“Shove it in me I want it deep”

Mark slipped his cock in her pussy and started to bang away; Beth gripped the bed sheets and was writhing with pleasure as Mark pounded her from behind. Mark got faster and faster and was panting himself letting out a little grown as he grabbed her wide hips to thrust harder...

At this point I was about to piss myself so I headed to the toilet as I got to the door I heard them both let out a moan of ecstasy. I wish I stayed to see him unload in her pussy.

As I was in the bathroom not believing what I just saw I heard them walk past the door heading back outside, I heard Beth say to Mark

“Nathan really likes Tanya she is lucky i wouldn’t mind some black cock”

“Well what about Darren?”????

More to come...

Don't tease lets have it now

By * pool 1Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Very good will be waiting for the rest of this tale

As I made my way back to the garden my mind was racing thinking about what I’d just heard and seen. Re-joining the group I noticed Nathan and Liliana were not there, Tanya had sent them off to get some more alcohol. She said “well there both single, tipsy and they really suit each other.”

As everyone had paired off I was lucky enough to get some alone time with Tanya but every so often Id catch Beth looking over at us with a naughty smile on her face, then I’d get flash back of Mark smashing away with her bent over the bed. My next thought was how I’d love to do that to Tanya.

Tanya was sitting in between my legs again sharing my cocktail mixer, she was leaning back and I had a great view of her large round breasts and her nipples were slightly protruding through her dress, her smell was so nice and skin so soft. She wrapped my arms around her saying she felt a chill.

“Those two are always at it.”

She was looking at her sister and Mark.

“I bet they just had a quickie upstairs, I stayed at their house the other week and in the afternoon they went missing for an hour while i watched the kids lucky they were in the garden as when i went in the house i was able to hear them fucking away in the loft conversion.”

I said that she should be happy for her sister to which she replied she was only jealous as she hadn’t had any in a while. As we spoke more about sex I could feel myself getting hard again, only problem was Tanya leaning right in between my legs if I couldn’t control myself she would feel my cock in her back.

Tanya started to tell me what made her horny, my cock was growing I almost gasped when she just froze, she must have felt my raging hard on in her back.

“Is that what I think it is?”

I was so embarrassed and ready to jump up re-join the others when she said

“It feels really big can I have a feel”

She turned around and grabbed my bulge leaned in and gave me a slow kiss.

“Go to the bathroom and ill meet you in 2 mins”

I didn’t need to hear anything else I was up like a shot heading towards the bathroom thinking that my luck was in with Tanya.

What a day…

Lets hear more. Tanya sounds hot

Mmmmm hot

As I sat in the bathroom my heart was racing at the prospect of this buxom half Italian beauty being on my cock. I could hear footsteps coming up the stairs then a knock on the door.

I opened the door and to my surprise it was Beth standing there delicately rubbing her chest looking at me with her fuck me eyes, she put her hand on my chest and pushed me back into the bathroom and kissed my neck.

“We saw you watching earlier you know”

“I stood outside the door hoping you’d hear me tell Mark I wanted your big black cock”

Beth came really close to me and grabbed my hard on, she unbuttoned my shorts and knelt down in front of me, at this point I wasn’t thinking at all. I could just feel my cock pulsating at the prospect of her putting her lovely lips against my cock head.

What if Tanya comes upstairs while her sister is…….

That thought was interrupted by Beth's tongue flicking my penis head; she took my cock in her hand and lubed it up with her saliva all while looking up at me with her big brown eyes.

“Wow you are big; I love a black cock in my face.”

She slapped her face with my cock and slipped one hand into her shorts. Her other hand was wanking my cock while she slowly put it into her mouth.

The feeling of her soft lips an mouth on my cock drove me wild, she grabbed my hand an placed it on the back of her head. She wanted me to force more of my cock in to her mouth.

Beth was gagging on my cock like a pro all while looking at me with those eyes. I could seeher strain as my cock hit the back of her throat, a tear ran down her cheek as she gasped for breath.

"I want it in my ass"

She dropped her shorts an thing revealing her puffy pussy, mark had destroyed her earlier but she wanted her other hole pounded. Beth bent over and held the sink, I got some hand cream anbegan to apply it to her ass, i open up her ass cheeks to reveal her brown ass hole which was twitching at the prospect of my cock entering.

I pushed it on her ass hole slowly back an forth till the head slipped in, Beth clutched the sink harder her mouth wide open with a little pain but mostly pleasure, no sound came out her mouth but as her ass hole became more lose she moaned with pleasure.

"Ahhhhh that's it fuck my little ass"

Beth's filthy mouth made me thrust harder my cock now fully sliding in an out of her wet ass. She reached around and began to ferociously rub her clit as I went deeper into her ass.

I could feel myself ready to explode a load of hot cum in her ass as I got faster.

"I want it on my face"

I pulled out and as I did Beth spun round just in time for me to release a huge load of cum in her face. Three huge loads shot out of my cock on to her cheek, lips and chin.

Beth loved it and was licking my cum from around her mouth making sure she slid every drop into her mouth while her gaze never left mine my mind was blown. I couldn't believe what had just happened

Mmm dirty bitch love it

By *abooTiffanyWoman  over a year ago

Newport

Wow very naughty :P

Hope you still got to fuck Tanya