FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The message

The message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was a simple message. A place, a time and to wear a simple knee length dress and sensible shoes.

But it would mean doing something you'd never done before. You knew who it was from, but you'd never met, never even spoken!

You'd spoken to Tom, about it. He thought you should go with your instinct. As long as, if you decided, you sent him a text letting him know. But would you, could you?

As the time approached, you were still uncertain....or were you? You'd gotten a dress out and laid it on the bed, shoes, on the floor beside it. You put the dress on...just to see how it looks.

Your breasts rub on the material, your nipples respond, a feeling in your lower stomach, that you recognise. Am I going to do this? You put on the shoes. Am I really going to do this? A text to Tom. Telling him you are going, but may just drive past. He returns 'I love you'. The feeling in your stomach moves lower. Grabbing the car keys, you close the door.

You drive out the gates, down the hill, through one village, the next, round the sharp bend, no flooding today. Your throat feels a little dryer, but your pussy is tingling. As you enter the trees you slow down. 'I'm just going to look...and drive past'. But you don't, you slow down and pull over. Another vehicle. Is it his? You park, turn off the engine. Silence, apart from the birds. No one around. No one sat in the other vehicle.

You get out, locking the door

Moving past the gate, you walk slowly up the track, feeling the stones through the soft soles of your shoes. As you walk around the first bend, you hear movement behind you! You start to turn.

"Don't turn around", he says.

You hesitate, face forward.

"Remove your dress".

You start to protest.

"Please just do it!"

Your mind races, you have no problem with being naked....but here? What if someone else is around?

"I want to see you....trust me!".

You pull the dress over your head, naked except for your shoes. Your nipples stiffen, although your mind is thinking more about the fact you are naked.

In a wood.

In front of a stranger and anyone could walk upon you at any moment.

"Drop it"

"I might need it, what if someone comes?", you protest!

"Just do it"

You drop the dress.

"I'm now going to blindfold you".

Again you protest.

"You've come this far", he answers.

You hear him walk up behind you, something covers your eyes. He walks around you, inspecting you.

"Very nice, here take my hand".

You feel his hand hold yours, you hold his back.

He leads you forward, you walk hesitantly.

"Not far, I'll look after you".

Your senses are working overtime. You become aware of his scent, cheap aftershave and fresh sweat. Others too, that you can't put your finger on

After a short distance, he leads you to the side, sitting you down on what feels like a log. The bark rough on your naked bum. He tells you, that you are very sexy. You start to relax.

"Open your thighs!".

Hesitantly you do so. Will he notice your dampness? You hear him move, his hands caress your thighs, moving slowly up, back down. Your breaths shorten. His hand moves up towards your pussy.

More movement.

He kisses your thighs, running his tongue up, around your pussy teasingly. You moan, deep in your throat, a gasp as his tongue finds your clit. Like a snake tasting the air, his tongue flicks your clit. A familiar feeling starts to build. He lowers his head, his tongue now on the opening to your pussy. He laps, like a kitten drinking milk, pushing his tongue deeper into you.

That rush is building, your moaning turns to groans. You try to push up at his face, your arms supporting you on the log, as you do so. You've forgotten where you are, don't care where you are, you just concentrate on that feeling, rushing at you. His mouth envelops your sex, your clit, your pussy and he sucks. He sucks the juices from you, your clit is pulled on. It comes rushing at you. You scream, you cum! You cum as he sucks, sucking the wetness from you.

He stops.

He stands. You hear clothes rustle, a belt being undone. As you come down, he pulls your head towards him, his cock. You part your lips, ready to take him, taste him, ready to show him what you can do with your mouth.

But he releases your head, hands dropping to your breasts. He's ignored them up until now. You wonder why, you think they are your best asset. His hands wander, his thumbs playing with your nipples. He drops his head, drawing one of them into his mouth, suckling it. He does the same with the other. He leaves them, you hear more rustling. Cock in hand he circles your nipples, leaving snail trails of pre cum. He try's to push a nipple into the eye of his cock, before pulling your head forward again. You open your mouth eager for your first taste. He rests his cock on your lower lip, you reach with your tongue, licking the tip, a spiders web of pre cum attached to your tongue as you withdraw it, into your mouth. You grab hold of his arse, pulling him into your mouth. You take him to the back of your mouth, working him with your lips. Your tongue teasing the tip, pushing into his eye, tasting his pre cum, his cock. He continues to rub your slick nipples, pinching them lightly. He starts to move his hips, fucking your mouth, slowly but firmly. His cock touches the back of your throat, making you gag, but you don't want to release him. Your pussy is aching, needing to be filled. You release his cock, telling him you need to be fucked.

"Bend over the tree", he says.

You get up your arse grateful for the release from the rough bark, digging in. You turn, placing your hands on the bark, leaning over the tree, kneel down and forward, now your breasts are on the bark. Your arse is now pushed back, anticipating the feel of his cock, as it slides into your pussy.

He has other ideas. He kneels, grabbing hold of your buttocks, pulling them open, he bends forward, you feel his breath on your bum. He runs his tongue around your arse, licking your rosebud. You start to gasp, as he try's to push his tongue in, working the opening, worming its way in, as your arse relaxes, allowing him more access. After several minutes of ecstasy, he moves away. He now feels you are ready to be fucked. He slides his cock towards your pussy, your juices guiding him. He slides backwards and forwards, in your cleft, bumping your clit.

"Enough", you say, "Please just fuck me!".

You open your legs wide, making it impossible for him not to slide into you.

He does so. Making you gasp, moan, groan.

"Oh god, yesss!", you say.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard!".

He starts a steady pace, nearly withdrawing completely. You start to build to another cum, he continues, steadily.

"Oh fuuuck, immmm cumming!", you shout.

"Go on", he says, "Cum on my cock!".

"Ohhh yesss! Fuuuck, I'm cuuuuummming!".

You cum.

Hard.

His cock still moving, setting you up again. He ups the pace. It races towards you, quicker this time.

"Yes, fuck me hard. God, its happening.....I'm cumming again!".

He continues to speed up.

"Fuuuuck!".

He's panting, his thrusts pushing his cock deeper, you're gripping him as you cum.

He continues to pant, he is close.

He cums, collapsing on you.

Still panting, he leans back, his spent cock slipping from your pussy. You are still leaning on the log, your breasts slightly sore, as with each thrust, they had been rubbing on the log.

He stands, his breathing still ragged. He wipes his cock over your arse, cleaning it. You hear him pull his trousers up, buckles his belt.

"Stay here, count to 50 before you remove the blindfold", he says.

"My dress?", you ask.

"Where it was dropped".

With that you hear him start to move away. He stops.

"Thank you, that was fun!".

With that he moves away.

You start to count.

'50'. You stand up, blinking as you remove the blindfold. After a while, still naked, you walk back down the hill. You see your dress, picking it up something falls. Your car keys...you'd forgotten about them. Slipping on your dress, juices running down your legs, you walk back to the car.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Excellent!

Anyone volunteering for this treatment let me know

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good stuff. Well written

By *uffinCouple  over a year ago

Chichester

A masterful piece of erotica.

Highly enjoyable

Very nice x

Thank you for your comments.

Kevin

By *osyCouple  over a year ago

bognor

mmmmm that has made me so wet. my master has stripped me and fucked me in the woods several times it makes you so wet and horny but nervous

thanks for a great story. xx

As you drive home, the adrenaline slowly draining from your body, you go over what you have just done. Totally out of character! The meets you had before have always been at the other guys home and Tom has always been there. But this....this was different, very different. You'd met a guy you'd never met before, stripped for him, sucked his cock, been fucked! All in the open air. What if someone had seen, heard even, after all you're never exactly quiet when you cum! A neighbour! What if a neighbour had been walking a dog!

But...but! You started to smile, the smile becoming a grin.You'd never cum as hard! And...fuck....it was soooo good!

Before you knew it, you were turning into the drive. Tom's car already parked. You, parked, got out and went inside. The house was quiet. You'd expected Tom to come rushing out, but he hadn't. Frowning you went into the kitchen, pulled a bottle of wine from the cooler and poured yourself a large glass.

Movement from above. You lift yourself up and sit on the work top.

Tom coming down the stairs.

He appears in the kitchen, towel around his waist, another over his head drying his hair.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you come in, I was in the shower just played a round of go..., Sarah...what's happened? Are you ok?".

You grin.

"Of course I'm ok, I'm more than ok!" you say.

" But you're a mess! Your knees are dirty, your hair has leaves in it and your chest is marked! I've never seen you looking like this!"

You laugh! You look down at yourself. You are filthy! Your knees are grubby, your chest full of abrasions, must have been the log! The cum that had dribbled down your legs, dried and flaking like sunburnt skin.

You look Tom in the eye, smiling.

"Would you like to know how I came to look like this, Tom?", you ask.

"Too bloody right I would, he didn't hurt you did he? I assume you must have met?"

Again you laugh. Like an excited little girl.

You start to explain, getting to the part where you are naked and blindfolded.

"So you were naked and blinfolded, with a man you'd never met, walking along a footpath? Do you know how dangerous that could have been? You could have been seen by anyone! What if it had been someone we knew?"

For all Tom's bluster you could see movement in the towel around his waist.

"Of course I knew! But there was something in his voice, not demanding....confident, a quiet confidence that I somehow knew I could trust. And we have been messaging for a couple of months...i just...knew, somehow. I was apprehensive , especially about the blindfold, but he told me to trust him. And I did! Now do you want to hear the rest?".

"Yes, of course, darling. I told you to trust your instincts and you did."

You continue with telling your exploits, getting to the part where you pull him into your mouth, making you gag.

"You've never done that to me!", interrupts Tom. "You always wrap your hand round my cock, so I can't!"

Tom's towel now has a peak and is slowly rising. You've noticed this and know that he is very turned on.

You, again continue. To the part where you are on your knees, bent over the tree begging to be fucked.

Tom comes over to you, his towels dropping to the floor, his erection standing proudly before him. He stands between your thighs, looking into your eyes as he kisses you.

You reach down and grab his cock. He shudders.

You break the kiss and continue with the tale, absently wanking Tom , as you do so.

As you get towards the end, walking back down the track and picking up your dress, Tom pulls you from the worktop.

"If only are friends knew what you are really like! Not miss prim and proper, but a dirty bitch! A bitch on heat! I can't believe you did that! Its so unlike you. But I'm glad you did! The best thing, though, is your My bitch on heat!"

With that he kisses you again, bends you forward over the work top, lifting your dress and pushes his cock between your thighs. No foreplay, he enters your pussy. Retelling the tale had made you wet, so he enters easily.

"Come on, Tom, fuck me. Fuck me hard!" You shout.

Tom does so. Thrusting in and out of your, by now sloppy pussy. There's no finesse, just animalistic fucking. But that's all you want, all you need. Your starting to cum!

"That's it, Tom. Fuck me! Fuck me, like he did! Harder!"

Tom's thrusting, pushing you into the work top, his breathing harsh, short.

"I'm cumming, Sarah.....fuuuck, yes, i'm go...ing...to..fill...you"

Tom cums just before you do, his pulsating cock finishing you off too.

"Tommmm", you shout.

You both collapse onto the floor, breathing hard. You look at each other and start to laugh.

"Wow, that was good!", you say.

"Was it ever!", says Tom. "You'll have to be taken outside your comfort zone more often!"

You look at him, smiling.

"I am lucky to have you!", you say.

"But not as lucky as I am to have you! You were apprehensive when I suggested bringing others into our sex life...but now look at you! Dirty! Dirty body and now with a very dirty mind!"

"Yes, and now I really enjoy myself, although after today, I'm not sure what's left?"

"Did he say he'd be in touch? That's if you want to see him again?"

"If I want to see him again? Of course I do! He's taken me well outside of my comfort zone....and I enjoyed every minute!" Grinning at Tom, you say, "I think you did too!"

"I did...i have. I was a little worried at first, because of the way it happened, but the way you told it, I could tell you were at ease, wanted it to happen".

"I did, he was in control, but I felt safe and it didn't take long to forget where I was . It was so horny! It made me feel so wanton. But he never mentioned seeing me again, not that I can remember. But I was drained by then! Right, I'm off for a shower and a change of clothes, who knows what I was kneeling in?".

As the water runs over your body, you can't but help think over the afternoons events, your hand finding your pussy, your finger rubbing your clit, wishing it was his tongue, frigging yourself to another climax. A quicke. How many was that, now?

As you get out, your phone goes off. An incoming message. Its from him! You smile as you read it.

'Hope you enjoyed yourself today? I know I did! Thanks, again. Until next time! Xx'.

Next time! There's to be a next time!

By *adyluck99Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

I look forward to reading about their next time!!

Very horny

??

Mmm very good x

I'd be interested to know what happened next time

Any more???

By *atsWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Have just reread this one

Another fab one from the master word Smith xxx

"Have just reread this one

Another fab one from the master word Smith xxx

"

Am i paying you? Lol.

Many thanks for your kind words!

"Any more???"

To be perfectly honest, i thought people had lost interest in this a while ago. I'm concentrating on 'The Manor' at the moment, but may revisit in the future.

"Any more???

To be perfectly honest, i thought people had lost interest in this a while ago. I'm concentrating on 'The Manor' at the moment, but may revisit in the future."

The manor is very good, so is this one, hope you do revisit x

By *heekycharmingchapMan  over a year ago

leeds

The manor was awesome and this is good.

By *AS69Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Would love to hear more of this

Xx

I want to hear more :P

Mrs x

Thought I would bring this out for an airing.

By *cotsbikerMan  over a year ago

Perth,Perthshire,Tayside,Angus &fife

By *atsWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Mmm still as good now as when I first read it ! xxx

"Thought I would bring this out for an airing."

I hope my master reads this mmmmm I'm dripping xxx

Thought I would bring this one back for an airing.

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

» Add a new message to this topic