FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Family Parties

Family Parties

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any stories from any of those family parties - normally boring, but sometimes a guest can attend and trigger something unexpected?

One Xmas many years ago, I went to the usual family dinner - about 20 or so family and sometimes a couple of friends might turn up aswell.

On this particular occasion my cousin (female) asked one of her best friends to pop in as her family were away skiing.

To get to the point she got tipsy and as the evening got later I wandered into the back garden to find my brother and her on a sun lounger in the middle of the patio! they were both snogging each others faces off but her legs were wide open with her knickers pulled to one side with my brothers middle finger curled deep inside her pussy frigging away.

I slowly backed away not wanting to disturb them only to bump into my cousin who was looking on with her mouth gawping in shock!

We both looked at each other then back at them and back again in a slow motion double take.

We quietly whispered that we should make sure that no one else should find out as it would cause a bit of a stir!

We went back into the party and after an hour or so my brother and his new friend merged quietly back inside. I gave my brother a sly wink and nod and his face dropped as he realised that he had been discovered in some way.

After the party we all went home, my brother collared me later and demanded to know what I knew to which I told him what had happened. Petrified that I or my cousin would spill the beans, he was now at my mercy - I quickly discovered that he was seeing her again at new years eve - as they hadnt had full sex he had suggested that they put that right.

So it was arranged that he would meet her at the new years eve party but when he took her back to a spare room to fuck her, I would be waiting hidden and watch the action from under the coats.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic