FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife tied up for cuckhold hubby

Wife tied up for cuckhold hubby

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I often fantasies about visiting a couple to give the lady a good time while the hubby watches.

Hubby can either watch from a distance or be tied to a chair and made to watch from close in.

The lady of the house loves to be tied up, teased, gently whipped and eventually fucked while hubby watches.

After a chat and some kissing i place a blindfold on her, strip her down until she just has her knickers on and then tie her up spreadeagled but stood up. She is then at my mercy and i start by playing with her nipples and tits, kissing her occasionally. She moans as i pull her nipples and i tell her not to moan or i will use my whip on her.

I stroke the inside of her thighs and kiss her body all over, then go back to her nipples that are now standing to attention and start to suck them again. as soon as i hear her moan i use my whip on her gently at first but she moans louder and louder as i whip her harder and harder.

I start to feel her pussy between her now very wet knickers while stoking her body and kissing her nipples and tits. She keeps pushing her body nearer to me because she wants more attention to her pussy. I start to kiss her and then push her knickers to one side and feel her wet pussy. I then start playing with her pussy while kissing her on the lips, tits and nipples. I push a couple of fingers inside her and start to finger fuck her faster and faster, it doesn't take long until she cums.

Then i hear hubby ask if he can clean her pussy up (i'd forgot he was there)i agree to let him have a few minutes until she is ready to carry on.

Do couple's or ladies have similar experiences or would they like to try them.

Let me know if you'd like me to tell you what i did to the lady next

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic