FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Greatest sexual memory

Greatest sexual memory

By *lthomas OP   Man  over a year ago

Wolves

My most horny memory that I always go back to is when my girlfriend & I went to a small swinging house party - only about 12 people. We'd only just got into swinging and this was our "party" outing.

All very social and we were chatting to a guy for about an hour and he asked if he could take Tina upstairs for some fun. Tina was a very petite size 6, 5'1" tall with small breasts. She was a little nervous but I assured her it was fine & I'd come & join them in a few minutes. Off they went up stairs and I went up stairs about 10 minutes later.

The memory I have is walking to the top of the stairs, the bedroom door was open, Tina was on the floor on all fours and the guy we'd been talking to was fucking her from behind & another guy was on his knees in front of her & she was sucking on his cock. The guy fucking her came & I saw him pull out his long but thin cock and the guy on his knees stood up and walked behind her, his cock rock solid (as mine was now). Tina saw me standing there, I smiled & mouthed are you OK, she smiled back and nodded yes, this put a massive smile on my face as i watched the guy she'd just been sucking guide his cock into her from behind. Another guy tried to touch her boobs but she moved his hand away and beckoned me over. I knelt in front of her and she sucked me while getting fucked from behind. it was too much for me and I came in her mouth. This is my greatest and most horny memory from my younger days.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic