FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Orgasm Denial Part One

Orgasm Denial Part One

By *adyJayne OP   Woman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

I was nervous about today from the start, half way into a week of teasing and torment and I knew there was going to be no let up today, we had mutual days off work and you had 'something planned'.

The week had started last Sunday, and unusually for us I had seen you, even if briefly, every day since then. You'd been in contact all week, texts and emails flying back and all of them getting progressively more explicit. Combine that with the fact that so far this week you had brought me to the edge of orgasm every day, and spent just as much time kissing and tickling my neck where ever possible.

You had still had your fun of course, you took great delight in wanking over my face one day and cumming down the back of my throat the next. Not to mention I'd had hints in video or picture format of just how many times you were wanking. Of how often you were able to cum.

I had no intention of letting you win this. You didn't believe I could last a whole week and I didn't want you to win, I only had to cope till some point on saturday, that wasn't that long surely?

You had told me what I had to wear for our day out, but not what to expect or where we were going. A simple wrap dress, with a barely there bra, no panties and my knee high heeled boots. I looked very respectable but I knew just how easy it was for you to access any part of me you wanted. You had even told me how to have my hair, in a pony tail rather then the pigtails I favoured. My hair is just long enough so that in a high pony it brushes the most sensitive part of my neck when ever I move.

You knock at my door and I let you in, I have a few more bits to finish before I can set off and you follow me in to the house. I turn to kiss you and you just let your lips barely brush mine as you grin and tell me not yet, I knew this mood and I know what your doing, I want to kiss you, to feel your body against me but you are going to tease me.

You follow me round the kitchen, your hands gently teasing my neck, you place tiny light kisses on the back of my neck, the kind that make me drawn my breath and shudder. Goosebumps run down my neck but I am trying so hard not to let you distract me.

The few bits I had to finish seem to take so much longer but eventually I am done. I turn round and smile at you. Telling you I've finished I ask what you have planned for the day.

You look at me in a way that turns me to putty and you start moving towards me. I instinctively take a step or two back and i'm pressed up against the wall. You push yourself hard against me, I can feel your cock, your hard and just and turned on by all this as I am. one hand snakes its way up my neck towards my ponytail, you pull it causing me to mew and then, lightly at first you bite my neck, growing in pressure until you elicit a growl from me.

Satisfied I'm turned on, your free hand makes its way beneath my dress, finding my clit quickly and your fingers start to work their magic, my body bucks against yours and my breathing becomes erratic. You know I am close to cumming when I start to hold my breath and that is when you start to tell me what, at least some of your plan is.

"I am going to fuck that wet little pussy of yours, and you aren't going to cum. If you do, I will spank you hard enough that you won't want to sit down at work tomorrow."

With that you stop abruptly, and bring your fingers to my lips.

"taste how wet you are. Go on, clean yourself off my fingers. You want to cum don't you?"

I can't answer, well at least not verbally. I nod, but can't look you in the eye.

"Are you going to ask me? I want to hear you beg for it."

I can't bring myself to say it. I want to make it last, I want to hear you tell me I can cum, but not early, not before it's time. I shake my head, not sure that I trust myself to say the words.

You straighten yourself up and move toward the door.

"Well, come along, we have errands to run first."

And as I say 'Yes Sir" I know that todays teasing has only just begun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic