FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Orgasm Denial Part 2

Orgasm Denial Part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adyJayne OP   Woman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

I sat in the car and as soon as my seatbelt had fastened you reached across and kissed me hard, howing I was unable to move far or respond properly you left me panting and really worked up, I was, as per usual capable of adding to my own frustration and as my mind was wandering to what we were doing I was only doing your work for you.

We set off and as we head off your hand slid up my thigh. Any hope of a breif repreave was quickly put out of my mind as your hand started moving up my thigh. Sure enough your fingers found my clit. You weren't playing with me with the intent to make me cum, just a gentle teasing, a reminder of just how aroused I was and how, regardsless of what we were doing during the day today, you intended on making it my own personal form of hell for the day!

We were heading on the motorway and I was still wondering where we were going. I kept trying to ask you but every time I broached the subject you brought me close, or pushed your fingers in my mouth.

I was a wreck by the time we pulled up to the car park, horny and desperate to cum but wanting to please you, knowing how it would feel making to the final day.

We had gone to Manchester and we went into town, walking round lots of shops, including of course games shops. I was horny and restless and becoming fidgety, I was so tempted to start becoming a brat with you but I suspected that would only end badly. You noticed my restlessness and obviously decided it was time to wind me up a little bit more.

We started walking up King Sreet. Now my attention was more focused, I smiled as we walked past the designer shops and I wondered where we were going. Maybe we were heading to somewhere nice for lunch, maybe I could have a little designer window shopping to ease my arousal?

My eyes widened and I knew my arousal was only going to increase, we were stood outside the entrance to my favourite lingerie shop. I loved everything about this place, from the lingerie and some of the more 'interesting' items such as crops and handcuffs, to the very sexy girls that serve you. Everything about the place is made to feel luxurious and sexual.

We walk through the door and to my surprise we are greeted by name, well at least you are!

"Ah, Mr Smith, right on time, would you like to follow me through?"

We followed a gorgeous sales asistant through to a back room, she was wearing the standard uniform, the tight fitting pink dress open to below her bra showing more then an eyeful of cleavage, the hem riding up to show that unlike her colleagues she had opted for stockings rather then tights.

The room was gorgeous. It was like someones own private boudoir. In the middle of the room was something resembling a four poster bed, draped in heavy thick silk and velvet curtains all around it. It would appear, this was where I was to try my underwear on.

There was no mirror inside the changing area or the room, outside it however, with a prime view, there was a chair for you to sit in. just off to the left hand side of the parted curtains was a chaise longue, this was where you directed me to sit as they offered to get us something to drink.

Everything was being directed at you, asking you if the room was ok, if our assistant for the afternoon was correct, I sat in my place sipping the glass of champagne you had told them to bring and I was transfixed and just a little bit excited about the unknown.

Eventually we were left with just the assistant. You called me to the middle of the room and looked at me, without saying a word you looked at the assistant and a piece of black silk was tied over my eyes plunging the world into darkness.

The assistants soft hands started to move over my body, loosening my dress first, sliding it down my shoulders. Her hands moving over my curves, fingertips just brushing inside my bra, at the edge of my pussy, it was driving me mad as I didn't know where she would be touching next. Slowly and very sensuously I was being undressed by this girl. She was putting on a very good show for you and I was hoping you were enjoying it even though it made me a little uncomfortable.

Eventually I stood there naked and I felt her move away from me, her body heat was replaced by yours as you walked round me, I relaxed as I felt your hands on my shoulders but then you started to speak in a low quiet voice.

I was being talked about by you, your hands touching me roughly in contrast to her soft gentle caresses. "I want to emphasise here, I need to access and touch here here. I want it to be no longer then here." I had know idea what you were talking about as you went over every inch of my body, hands grasping my ass, pushing my tits together, running your fingers down my back.

Having you talk about me with such indifference was surreal but incredibly arousing, at that moment I was nothing more then a toy, a play thing for you to amuse yourself with.

The girl disappeared with a quiet 'yes Sir' and we were left alone. As you blew across my neck I shuddered and let out a little mew. "Soon missy, not long now, only another 4 days" and you chuckled as you heard my groan of frustration.

The girl had arrived back and she started to dress me in the underwear. She was very functional, taking the lead from your almost cold objectivity earlier. Lifting my breasts she placed them in my bra, smoothing her hand over my pussy and making me mew as her finger pushed the lace just in-between my lips.

Eventually she stood back and let you view me. "perfect, exactly what I was looking for."

I was moved over to the chaise long and laid down and then I felt warm breath between my legs. I could smell you stood by my head so I knew it was her and she very quickly and expertly moved my panties to one side and her tongue found my clit immediately. You had a perfect view as she teased and licked me closer to an orgasm. My hand automatically went to the back of her head as I started to push my, by now, dripping wet pussy into her face. I needed to cum so badly and I was so close. You saw what I was doing and pinned my arms by my side, letting her carry on for just a second longer before ordering her to stop right before I came....

You untied my blindfold, but didn't give me much chance to adjust to the light as I was pulled up off the chaise and the assistant quickly took my place. pushing her dress up her thighs I could see her panties were already pulled to one side and I can only assume that as she had been close to making me cum, she had been playing with herself.

Your hand found it's way back into my hair as you forced me to my knees, In a low whisper you told me I had to make her cum and quickly. You pushed my face into her pussy and I got myself up onto all fours and then making sure I was steady I slowly started to work my fingers into her tight little pussy.

Gently but firmly fingers became a fist and as I lowered my lips to her clit I knew from the noise I heard behind me that you were enjoying watching me fuck her. You pulled my panties down to just above my knees and in one very well practised movement slid deep inside my wet pussy. You told me I had to be quick so I knew that meant I had to make her cum before you did, so I set to work. I eased my whole fist in and out of her willing little cunt, making sure that, as my knuckles were at her g-spot I twisted my hand slightly.

I played with her clit with my teeth and tongue, getting her closer and closer to her orgasm. You were obviously enjoying the show because I could hear your breathing change, you were getting closer to your own orgasm, I increased my efforts and was quickly rewarded. The girl came, but as she did she squirted all over my face.

This was obviously what you had been waiting for as you pushed yourself deep inside me fulling me with your cum, my face pushed into her cunt and your cock holding me in place i had to stay there until both of you had finished with me.

I know I must have looked a mess, my face was covered in cum, and as you stood me up and pulled up the very expensive underwear (that I hadn't even seen!) I knew I would have your cum slowly running out of my pussy and down my legs. And still no orgasm for me. I knew, as I put my dress on and got ready for us to leave the shop, that it was going to be a very very long week!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh yes very erotic indeed, if you need a lift to that shop somtime give me a shout l have a very sexy two seater sports car

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story x

By *adyJayne OP   Woman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Aw shucks

Thanks guys x

» Add a new message to this topic