FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Phone Sex...

Phone Sex...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Erica had a problem. She was still very horny and frustrated. Despite coming to the horse show to amuse herself for the week she still wanted some fun. She tried to distract herself by having a good rummage through the stalls. When that did not work she decided to have a wander round the stables where some of the horses were being kept. She flashed her VIP pass at the man on the gate and he let her through. There was no one about as she entered and so she went over the nearest compartment and looked inside. The horse was a magnificent and beautiful beasts and Erica stroked it on the forehead as it came over to her. She talked quietly to it, she was in a world of her own when an unexpected voice disturbed her thoughts.

“He likes you” said the voice.

She turned to see a young stable hand putting down a wheelbarrow full of plastic water containers. She eyed him up and noted his firm biceps and strong shoulders. He was sweating and she could see a glistening glow radiating off his face. He was blonde with short hair and had the most gorgeous blue eyes she thought. He looked so young to her and Erica thought if he was a few years older she would very much like to see what he could do.

“He is beautiful” she said.

He wiped his forehead and came over to her and stroked the horse as well. She could feel the warmth of his exercised body next to her.

“Yes “he said, “Champion two years running in his class for this show”.

While they were talking Erica watched this man. He was attractive, not quite the facial features she admired but that was all made up for by his gorgeous deep blue eyes. Oh yes, she thought, a good specimen of a man nevertheless.

“So you up here on your own?” he asked.

“No, I am here with my friend. She is doing some judging.” She replied.

“Ok, So do you have any plans for later? Are you going to the end of show party tonight?” he asked.

“No” she replied, “I will be hitting the road as soon as the show is finished. I have a long drive home and a big day tomorrow.”

“That is a shame. I would have liked to buy you a drink” he said disappointingly.

Erica was disappointed as well. She was still feeling horny and still had this knot in her stomach that only a good seeing to would cure.

“Yes it is” she said, “It would have been interesting to see what would have happened.”

She made her excuses and left. Outside she stopped and considered to a deliciously wicked thought. The idea really did appeal to her and the more she thought about it the more she smiled. She found her phone and grasping it tightly she turned and went back into the stables. The young man had returned to his chores and was once again wheeling his heavy barrow down the length of the stables.

“Hey” she said and he turned. Surprised to see her he put the wheelbarrow down, turned and walked towards her.

“Smile” she said switching the phone into camera mode and raising it to her eyes to take a picture.

Her friend Sarah was judging the dressage group. She was sitting at a table with two other judges when she felt her phone vibrating against her skin. She smiled with approval when she saw the first two pictures. She recognised the stables where Erica was and turned her head to the left. In the not too far distance she could clearly see the entrance to the stables and knew that she was just the other side of it. It was some time before Saran was able to check her phone again. The judging over she was having coffee in the VIP tent when she checked her phone again. She quickly put her hand over her mouth to try and stop herself laughing out loud. She could not believe her eyes. She saw Erica with his tongue between her legs. Good girl she thought approvingly. You go for it. The next picture showed her giving him a blow job. Oh you naughty girl she thought and smiled. Underneath there was a message and it made her laugh again. It read ‘Getting laid, come watch’.

She looked over to the stables and wondered if she would be too late. She reckoned that as she had not seen Erica leave yet she might still be there. Still giggling she quickly made her way over to the stables, she flashed her badge at the steward and described Erica to him and he confirmed that she was still in the stables. Good thought Sarah as she quickly made her way to the entrance. Quietly she entered and listened carefully.

From the left she could hear a sound of moaning and a man grunting. She made her way to the first cubicle and look in. A horse started to approach her and she stroked its head and continued onto the next cubicle to check. Within the sounds of the horses she could make out the sound of straw being shuffled coming from the third cubicle down from her. She could also hearing grunting and the sound of her friend moaning. She smiled. So she was not too late then. She looked around to see if anyone else was there. See could see no one. She quickly approached the cubicle and crouched down behind the door. Carefully she stood up and looked over the gate.

She saw her friend standing naked leaning forward against a bale of hay. Behind her was the young man from the pictures. He too was naked, he had hold of her hips and he was pumping away in and out of her, grunting as he did. He was not being gentle. Like a piston in an engine she thought as she watched him work. She could see that he was pulling Erica back with his hands as he thrust forward with his own hips. Sarah could see that her whole body was physically moving back and forth as he did. Ah the joys of youth and the benefits of stamina she thought. She bit her tongue, trying not to screech with delight as she watched Erica being well and truly fucked. She heard her as her moaning got louder and faster and more frantic. She watched as her friend arched her back, threw her head up and came. The young man did not stop. He just kept on pounding away inside her.

Erica was breathless and was trying to say something to him. Eventually she got the words out

“Whoa, whoa, cowboy, I need to change position. My legs are shaking” she said and he stopped and withdrew from her.

Sarah watched as Erica quickly scampered over to the side and collected her phone. Then she watched as Erica lay down on the blanket. Sarah could see that his cock was not particularly tall but it was very thick. It glistened in the light. Oh I bet she can feel that she thought. She watched as he positioned himself between her legs, leaning in his arms as he did so. She watched as Erica moaned in pleasure as he slowly slid in. Once again he started to pump away inside her. She wrapped her legs around his and her hands went down to his bum and squeezed them tight. She whispered in his ear and he started to fuck her hard once again. In and out and in and out as Sarah watched. He never faltered, he never slowed down and he did not look like he would stop. For ages Sarah watched, she saw her friend kissing him, running her fingers through his hair, stroking his back, holding tight onto his thighs. All the time she could hear her encouraging him to fuck her harder and faster. Twice she saw her friend arch her back and shudder as her orgasm over took her. Both times he did not stop and just kept on going.

Sarah enjoyed the scene very much. She could see the lust in his eyes and the pleasure in hers. This was sex at its rawest, animal sex she called it. When all that matters is having a cock fuck you hard till you came. She could see the sweat pouring off the both of them. She watched as it collected on his forehead and as he thrust forward it dripped off him onto her. Sarah looked around to make sure she was still alone and checked her watch. She realised that she had been watching for over twenty minutes and he was still going. She was impressed. Now that was some stamina. Suddenly Sarah noted that he had started pumping faster but with shorter strokes. She watched as his buttocks started to clench with each inward thrust.

“I … am … getting .. close” she heard him say breathlessly.

“Good” came the reply in his ear, “I want to see you cum all over my belly. Cum for me hard! Make me all sticky.”

He nodded in understanding and agreement.

Sarah watched as he started to go red in the face. Saw him suddenly pull out and kneel in front of Erica. He quickly grabbed his cock and started pumping it hard with his hand. Then he threw his head back and grunted loudly as he jerked his hips forward. The first spurt of his semen exploded from the tip of his cock. Sarah watched in amazement as it arched high in the air and landed beyond the top of Erica’s left shoulder missing her all together. The second ejaculation shot up and splashed the full length of her body finishing near her neck. Three more followed that were just as impressive before he finally collapsed on top of her panting heavily. Erica stroked his hair and the back of his neck while he recovered, whispering gently into his ear as she did so. Oh wow thought Sarah. That was so exciting.

Sarah quietly withdrew and made her way out of the stables. She chatted with the steward on the gate until her now fully dressed friend appeared. She was grinning from ear to ear. The two friends linked arms and walked way giggling and laughing.

“Wow or ow?” asked Sarah.

“Definitely a WOW” replied Erica, “I am going to be sore for a week. I can hardly walk by legs are so weak.”

“Did you see him cum?” Sarah asked in amazement.

“Oh yes, that was impressive. Almost hit me in the eye” came the laughing reply.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

,MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM such a horny story .xxxxxxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

great story, made me horny. hope there is more to come

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There is always more to come, but only if people want it.

By *nya39Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"There is always more to come, but only if people want it.

"

Definitely want more!!!!!!!!!!

i want more

By *7JayMan  over a year ago

Methil/edinburgh

» Add a new message to this topic