FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > a fantasy for my wife

a fantasy for my wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

now not this fantasy hasnt happened yet but i think its something she will love as its her biggest fantasy at the moment.

For Clares birthday i am thinking of getting a hotel room but organising maybe 1 or 2 of her fav single guys on fabs to meet her. Prob only one though.

I can even be at the hotel but simply just turn up maybe even saying we are going for a meal or something then slip her the room keys and say read the wee notes i have left for her upstairs.

the session as always will need to be recorded and also a few of clares fav costumes.

clare gets her fav fantasy for her birthday and i get the amazing claim back sex after she is finished.

what do you guys think of this???

ps: clare when you read this and i know you will because this is your fav forum, just simply type YES in a reply and i will organise this for you although it will be on a random night out and you wont have a clue when its happening lol, well unless its what you want for your birthday

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And they say romance is dead

As long as your sure she wants it then go for it!

clare had her first solo meet the other week, i posted on another thread about it...it was in the house though and i was there although not in the bedroom

Yes yes hell yes !!!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I did something similar to this for my wife several years ago x The male side of a couple we know came over here and stayed for 3 nights with us in the same hotel x He stayed one extra night so we had to go back the next day and take him to the airport x when we arrived at the hotel I made the excuse that I had to go to the toilet and sent Maggie up to fetch him little did she know myself and John had set her up and I wasn't going up x when she knocked on the door he opened it and invited her in x she said I would be up in a minute x John said I wouldn't and . . . . . . I went for a walk and she had a lovely mornin . . . . . I knew she would just by the chat we had on the way up , true story and still nice memory to this day x

well the lady has spoken, will defo update this thread when we sort the meet etc

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *otfunforallMan  over a year ago

UK

Would defo love to help you out....!

Good luck!

» Add a new message to this topic