FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > wifes office tease

wifes office tease

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

my wife has just left for work.

I watched her get dressed and i went down stairs to make a cup of tea.

as she shouted goodbye I popped my head round the corner and she was wearing something totally different. She had changed into a sexy blouse that gapped at the front, a tight black skirt that emphasized her arse that had a split up the back with buttons and to finish it off stockings and black high heels.She blew me a kiss then left. I looked out the window and as she climbed into the car which she could hardly do as the skirt was so tight.I couldn’t believe she would dress like this. My mind was full of whys and what was she doing it for. I waited for her to return several hours later but she was late, about 2 hours late. The thought of her being bent over a desk turns me on or driven somewhere in a car and fucked. I will keep you all informed what happens

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bent over the desk and being fucked by an extremely well hung boss sounds better...if she wants that promotion?

Had some lovely threesomes with my ex and her boss for a while , all very sexy, hope it works our for you

Mike

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just called in to suprise my wife at the office.

she was sat on the desk with 2 men drooling over her. she was obviously loving the attention.

will check her knickers tonight to see if they are soiled

Does she not have an account on here with you??

» Add a new message to this topic