FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My work colleague FFM

My work colleague FFM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Addy is 5ft 9 well built muscular. He runs 4km every day and keeps very fit. I am am 5ft 3 curves in the right places and love it when he goes down on me.

I have a work colleague called Christine who is 34 just like me. She is lovely and petite but would not stand out in a crowd. She feels a little complexed about her boobs being small. We often go out together for office parties. On a Saturday evening 2 weeks back we were mean't to go out to Oceana with friends and I asked her to pick me up as I did not want to drive.

She came in about 7pm as Addy was coming home after his run and I was not yet ready. When I came down Addy was charming Christine as she giggled away all red faced as he commented on how pretty she looked in her skirt and that she should wear contacts. He loves flirting. On the way there she could not stop raving about what a nice hubby I had. She seemed a little flushed and embarrassed.

We girls often discuss odd things when we get d*unk and on this occasion it boiled down to how long a lady lasts when being licked. I am multi-orgasmic and Addy drives me crazy as my orgasms become more intense with his tongue, it became dirty and crude.

On the way back Christine asked me if that's really true. I was too d*unk to respond.

Last week she mentioned how she had split with her boyfriend a while back and was missing the sex. She said how she would love to have some a bloke like Addy as a boyfriend.

My reply shocked her as I said why not.

I asked if she wanted to play. She left dumbfounded and I wondered if I had just put our friendship down the drain. She did not talk for the rest of the week.

This Friday she called me and asked if Addy would mind and I said he wouldn't.

She was wondering if we were free this weekend. I asked if she might want to come around in the evening.

I spoke to Addy and we agreed to meet her just like the previous Saturday, she wanted him in his bicycle shorts and t shirt. She just wanted him to eat her out. She is straight and I asked if I could watch them. She nervously agreed.

She came around 7pm and Addy was having a shower after his run. She was wearing a lovely red dress with a white coat on a back top. We decided to have some drinks. The atmosphere was a little nerve racking to start with but nerves settled with a few drinks.

Addy took Christine's coat off and started to caress her boobs and nipples. I left the room to get some more wine.

When I cam back Addy had taken his shirt off and was in his bicycle shorts. Christine has her top off with her 32C tits exposed.

Soon Addy was kissing Christine on the neck and then went up to her lips. She was responding passionately. Addy and Christine locked there groins together and he started unzipping her dress. I was getting hot and I started to touch my nipples which were very erect. Christine asked Addy to eat her out.

Addy started by giving her a lovely foot massage with some cream as I kissed her lips. Our tongues tickled each other and I started to suck on her right nipple which had become exposed.

Addy slowly massaged her legs then thighs with baby cream taking her dress up slowly as she moaned with delight. He then took her panties off with his teeth while I continued to suck her tits and kiss her neck.. I could see her pussy was very wet. He kissed her legs then her inner thighs teasing her around her mound with his tongue. Christine was boiling and then suddenly Addy flicked her clit with his tongue. She gasped loudly and then he licked the tip in slow round strokes. I could tell Christine was building up so was I and took my fingers into my wet pussy and rubbed by clit. I was dripping.

Addy started stroking her clit furiously fast and Christine was moaning louder and louder. Addy then stuck his tongue hard into her clit and Christine started to shudder. I heard a slow scream I'm cumming'. Christine was moaning furiously. Her face was contorted in throws of pleasure. This lasted about 2 minutes and as her orgasm subsided I could tell she was spent. . By now I could not hold back my own throbbing orgasm beginning to start. I asked Addy to lick my nipples as I came hard. Addy was having fun pleasing us ladies,but Addy was not done yet. Addy asked Christine if she liked a back massage after that. She agreed and we all went up. We all undressed and Addy's cock which was straining in his bicycle shorts flopped out. Christine was hot and asked if she could fuck Addy. I said yes. Addy started by licking her tits in ever round movements making them swell,

He then pushed her legs up and brought his mouth to her pussy licking her mound again. He started sucking her pussy and clit again but this time it was with little flicks rather than licks. Christine loved it and encouraged him to go faster. His fingers started to stimulate her G Spot and Christine was heaven. Christine's breathing was heavier and the throws of her 2nd orgasm were making her rip his hair. This was more intense and I could see tears from her eyes. He pushed in and she gushed all over him again and again flushed and saying yes yes yes.

Addy was obviously there as well. His black cock with its pink head was pulsating and throbbing. He put a condom on, and Christine begged him to fuck her as I watched. Her tits were erect and glistening with excitement. Addy went in slowly and she ground against him wrapping her hands around his back encouraging his thrusting. His muscular chest crushed her nipples and they kissed. The rocking got faster and faster as did my hand stroking my clit.

Then I could here Addy grunt as he imploded in Christine's wet pussy. She kissed his lips and their tongues caressed each other. We were all in the throws of a mighty orgasm lasting minutes. Addy and Christine finally collapsed with their efforts. I had cum again but needed Addy to put at me at ease. I needed the electricity of his tongue. He went down on me and started by circling my clit with his tongue squeezing my breasts. I begged him to lick harder as he teased me with easy strokes, then becoming harder. Christine now recovered started to kiss my nipples. Wow what fun. Addy sucked my clit stroking it hard as I built up to my 3rd orgasm and I knew it was going to be big. I could feel my pussy spasm in throws of ecstasy as I moaned loudly. By the time we were finished we needed to sleep and collapsed in each others arms.

Christine stayed the night as we are all too d*unk.

When I woke up in the morning. I was alone Christine was gone and Addy was in the kitchen.

When I came down I was tripping all over the place and then noticed Chris tines bra.

Addy and her were in the living room. I could hear soft moaning. He had her bent over on all fours. His cock was in her pussy and he was riding her cunt hard as hell. They were both in throws of an orgasm with Christine turning her head to kiss him as he pumped her. Addy's face was contorted with pleasure. They fucked hard and then Christine exploded as they fell on the sofe in each others sweaty bodies.

There was a long-lasting kiss.

Christine left later apologising for having Addy while I was asleep. I did not mind

Till next time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * pool 1Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

WOW

Thanks

By *7JayMan  over a year ago

Methil/edinburgh

mmmmm now that was great

We love watching each other

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Amazing.

Luck addy wish i was him

Wow. What a story.

I'd love to meet Christine!

Sure you would what about me

Lol deffo u n christane please

Wow, very hot and so very horny!!!! Would love to be one of your friends if that's how they get treated

By * pool 1Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

When is Aaron and Christine going to join you both would love to hear about how that goes. xx

By *hick07Couple  over a year ago

Sligo

Sound's so fucking gud, mmmm

Thanks Sligo love the eroticism and ttention

Very horny stuff...

» Add a new message to this topic