FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Naked cleaner

Naked cleaner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few years ago when money was short I got a part time job as a naked cleaner. It was part time and operated through an agency. They would get you the job and instruct you as to what the client required. Some wanted cleaning done with you fully naked, others required just underwear. You can imagine it could be quite exciting at times. One lady I was asked to visit wanted fully naked and one room hoovering and dusting, off I went. On arriving at the house, Knocked on the door and a lady around 50 answered in a fleecy dressing gown. You must be the cleaner I requested come in. She appologised for being dressed as she was but she had just seen her husband off to work and was just about to take a shower. She showed me through to the room that wanted cleaning then took me to a room I could leave my clothes in. She made her excuses and said carry on and I will check on you when I am dressed, and off she went. I stripped off made sure everything looked tidy and made my way to the room. It wasnt a huge room but lots of ornaments so I made a start. After about 20 minutes the lady returned and asked how I was getting on, when I looked around she was wearing a lacy dressing gown which you could make out what was being worn underneath. It appeared to be a lacy bra with matching knickers and dark hold ups. Nice job she said and offered to make me a coffee which I agreed to. The old man had made a bit of movement whilst I talked to her but nothing embarasing. Back she came with the coffee and invited me to have a rest and join her on the three seater sofa. I always thought that it was best not to sit to close as some ladies just wanted to look, she said sit closer I dont want you spilling coffee when you reach for it so I moved. We were chatting quite normally, she had let her gown fall open so I could see the stockings and a bit of thigh at the top. The old man strted to stir a little, she moved a bit so both legs became uncovered which didnt help me. She started to put her hand on my thigh as she was talking, then she stroked my cock and said I think its time I sorted that out. She was a medium built lady and looked after herself, she leaned forward for a better look then just lowered her head intomy lap. I stoked her back a little and she stood up saying she was over dressed and slipped the gown off and went back down on my cock. I stroked her not overlarge breasts then undid her bra and rubbed her nipples. By this time I was pretty hard, she stood again slipped out of her knickers and sat astride me. She eased her self onto my cock and proceeded to fuck me, she had an orgasm after not very long and got off. Went down on my cock and proceeded to suck me dry and swallowed the lot. When she had finnished she stood up and said she was going to shower and to let myself out, which I did. I was invited back to do some cleaning for her several times and very plesant it was to. Hope you all enjoy reading this and it is a true story, I have more if your interested.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

MORE!!!

Where can i get a job like that

Didn't sound like you done much cleaning

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You didn't always get alot done but some ladies just liked to watch you doing the cleaning naked and sometimes it was a couple and have also had three females watching with no fun.

[Removed by poster at 25/08/13 21:21:33]

Great story, makes me want to get a job like that; I enjoy showing off to others.

Would love to hear more.

I want a job now

Ho professional guy

Darknights.1 Dom....

requires female naked cleaner twice monthly[ Easy yorkshire area]

apply within

this is a paid position

I would love to be a naked cleaner or maid.

I'm up for being a naked cleaner too, just message me if you are in the North West area

Over the last few years i have had fun being a naked cleaner as well as being dressed as a maid when cleaning, for both singles and couples.

Wonder where/which agency this was as would like to find out more....

» Add a new message to this topic