FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Another naked cleaner story

Another naked cleaner story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you have read my previous post you will know the background so I wont go over it again. Basicaly I got a part time job as a naked cleaner. I was given a job to go and visit a lady in a local village, it was on a councill estate which was a little unusual. I arrived and knocked on the door, a lady answered and invited me in. She was in her mid 40s, short, long hair and stocky with fairly large boobs.She was dressed in a white blouse and dark skirt with high heels on. We went through to the kitchen and she made us both a coffee and started chatting. Itt turns out her husband had died about 18 months ago and she just couldnt get on top of the cleaning. She invited me into the lounge and we sat on the sofa, she continued to chat and drank the coffee. When we had finnished it she turned towards me lent forward and gave me a full on kiss which I responded to. She leaned away and appologised and said that it was very lonely since her husband died, I said that was fine and didnt mind. She then said that was good, leaned forward again and started to kiss me and I mean really full on this time. Her toungue was down mt throat and her breathing was gettinng heavier. She started to stroke my leg moving further towards the top, as she got to my cock she moaned a little as if she was satisfied and I didnt object. This went on for a few minutes and I started to touch her boobs through her blouse and bra which she didnt stop me doing. By this time my jeans were undone and she was playing with my cock, her hand down my undies. I started to undo her buttons on her top then flicked a finger across her nipple they were big. At this point she pushed me back in the chair got my cock right out and started to give me a bj. I managed to slide her skirt up a little and made my way up her thigh to find a very damp g string and a dripping wet crutch. As I eased it to one side I could feel a very well shaved pussey which I started to stroke and ease a finger into. This made her stop sucking my cock, she sat up and started moaning and pushing herself towards my hand, I carried on. She said we ought to go upstairs and continue this,took my hand and off we went. On arrival there was a large double bed with dark satin sheets which the covers on one side were pulled back. She imediatly stripped off so I did the same and joined her in the bed, she rolled towards me and started kissing me whilst wanking my cock. This went on for a while and I was stroking and pushing my fingers into a very wet pussey, the juice was running down her arse so I moved a finger towards the hole. She didnt stop me so I slid my middle finger in and she purred with pleasure and pushed my head down to her pussey which I proceeded to lick and suck. Whilst down there I had two fingers in her arsehole and she started to have an orgasm. She pulled me up on top and thrust her tongue in my mouth my cock slipped straight into her pussey and she pushed her hips towards it. She was bucking up every time I pulled back, my cock slipped out and she was pushing her hips up trying to get it back in, I then felt my cock slip into a tighter hole and she pulled me into her saying oh yes fuck my arse and had another orgasm. I could hold back no more and emptied my balls into her she loved it. I slid out, knackered, she slid down and cleaned my cock with her mouth. After I had recovered, dressed and left very satisfied. I visited her about once a month and never did a bit of cleaning.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Hope you enjoyed that one does anyone want me to write anymore.

By *antonkid1955Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Does she pay you?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes please. That's a great story

By *7JayMan  over a year ago

Methil/edinburgh

more more

They had to pay when the booking was made.

» Add a new message to this topic