FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > pusscat60 for you

pusscat60 for you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r_whizz OP   Man  over a year ago

Billericay

pusscat60 this is my fantasy of you even though you may never read this…..

She stands over me her fingers lightly brushing her naked breasts and nipples. I am completely naked, tied to the bed and blindfolded. Although I cannot see her playing and touching her body my cock is stiff and very aroused because as she plays she whispers softly to me, telling me exactly what she is doing, telling me how she is teasing her stiff nipples, how wet her pussy is and from time to time she dips her finger inside her pussy and runs it over my lips letting me taste her juices. She bends down and softly kisses my lips and as I open my mouth her tongue flicks inside and finds mine. She tenderly kisses me as she does so, gently runs her fingernails up and down my chest flicking my nipples with each pass. Soft moans escape from my mouth and I know she feels an urgency on my lips, a wanting but still she takes her time, teasing me. She rolls my stiff nipples between her fingers, enjoying the way my cock jumps and stands proud when she does it. She takes one of my nipples in her mouth and gently bites and flicks it with her tongue while her hands and fingers trace around the swollen head of my cock and move down between my thighs. She then returns to my mouth kissing harder now sucking my lower lip into her mouth and softly biting on it. Then taking my cock in her hand she pulls my foreskin back exposing the glistening head. Using one finger she gently rubs around my swollen gland before putting it in her mouth to taste my juices. She bends down and begins teasing my cock with her tongue, each time she flicks at it my body jerks and my cock twitches hard. Breaking away she kisses me on the mouth letting me taste my own cock on her tongue. I begin to whisper to her, plead with her to touch my cock, set me free to explore her body, but she ignores me and moves her mouth to my nipples once more to bite and flick, her nails again lightly raking my chest and only occasionally touching the head of my cock which with each touch stands up from its position of lying on my belly. Taking my shaft in her hand she slowly strokes up and down, each stroke bringing moans of pleasure from my mouth. She again takes me in her mouth, deep into her mouth, almost choking on my cock. I feel like I am going to explode. Pulling back her tongue she licks around the head of my cock while her hand slowly stokes up and down. Faster I plead, more! But she ignores me and continues to slowly touch and tease me as I strain against my bounds. Moving round to position herself between my legs her free hand moves down and gently squeezes my large balls. When she feels I am about to cum she breaks away stopping all contact, leaving my cock twitching and begging for more. “No”, she says, “now it is my turn and if you are a good boy then perhaps I will let you cum in my mouth but only if you are good”.

She then sits on my chest and inserts a finger into her very wet pussy and pulling it out wipes it across my lips before inserting it into my mouth so I can suck the juices from it. She repeats this several times before she moves forward and cupping my head in her hands pulls my mouth to her pussy. As my tongue enters her it sends a big shudder throughout her body and slowly she moves her hips back and forth while playing with her own nipples. She takes my blindfold off so I can see her at play. As she twists her nipples and rocks back and forth she can now feel the sensations of her own orgasm coming. But she doesn’t want to cum just yet, not like this. Breaking away she slides back down my body until I feel my cock ride up the crack of her arse. She thrusts back and forth feeling the wet head of my cock run between her cheeks and across her anus. God it was so good. Moving up slightly she holds my shaft and positions it at the entrance to her pussy, then pushing back slowly I feel my cock slide inside her, the heat of my cock warming the sides of her pussy as it stretches to accommodate me. When she can take no more she rocks forward and lets my cock slide out and as the head was about to come out once more she slowly moves down on me, my cock sliding so easily now so she can take all of me. She closes her eyes and enjoys the sensation of my cock sliding in and out as she moves her hips. One hand goes to her clit and gently rubs there while the other plays with each of her nipples in turn. All the while I watch her, straining against my bounds, hearing the moans of pleasure escaping her lips each time she thrust down on my cock. Reaching forward she unties my hands, I had work to do. As soon as I am free I cup and massaged her breasts gently rolling her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Leaning back she thrusts hard with her hips feeling my hard cock moving inside her right at the top of her womb. Faster and faster we both move in rhythm looking directly into each others eyes I can feel her orgasm building inside her and she knows from my movement I am close also. Thrusting together she leans forward and kisses me deeply on the mouth our tongues thrusting into and out of each others mouth, this was the final piece the final sensation to bring us both to orgasm, and just as I explode inside her pussy her own orgasm comes with a ferocity and intensity like never before. Our thrusting and movement slows as we savor the pleasure running throughout our bodies. Spent she slumps forward onto my chest my cock shrinking still inside her. She listens to my heart pounding fast, or is it her heart? We lay like this for what seems like an eternity, both with eyes closed wrapped in total spent desire and ecstasy, both completely at peace. Lifting her head she smiles at me and looks into my eyes and I smile back…..wow.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

my my that's so sexy then yes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic