FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Entering your G/Friend or wife!!!!!!

Entering your G/Friend or wife!!!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uy4couples OP   Man  over a year ago

south kent

What was that moment like, the first time you watched as another guy entered your G/F or wife ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

when it happens i will let you know

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its lovely see her enjoy this enough to let another man do it to her . Its what this is all about, soft just isn't the same

By *unwithus2.Couple  over a year ago

south kent

It is a very horny experience to see your wife with her legs spread wide apart in front of you inviting a bull in,

showing all her sexy and very wet parts and to see another mans penis slowly enter her and watch him fill her with his penis, the best part is hearing the wet sloshing noise as he enters her and pushes all the way home

knowing his just given his last push as he shoots his load right up her while you look on helpless lol

By *ucy and CarlCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

Amazing. Very Horny.

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

would love to see my wife takeing another mans cock then see her face when he shoots all his sperm in her , live in the hope it might happen one day ,

[Removed by poster at 02/09/13 17:50:16]

First time was amazing. It was pitch black so I couldn't actually see but he was fucking her doggy style. I got beneath them and sucked her swinging tits and reached down. The feel of her pussy lips stretched around his shaft as he pulled out of her before plunging back in was amazing. I alternated between squeezing his shaft and frigging her clit but as it became clear he was close I concentrated on her so that she came a split second before him.

Maybe it was because it was the first time or maybe it was because that night was just right but it was never quite so intense again.

the first time was someone from this site.very handsome and the biggest cock we have seen .when she first reached out and felt how big it was she smiled.it was so hot watching him sink it all the way in.he said his ex could never take the whole thing ..it was so hot.he kept it hard all day and nite loss track how many times she rode that huge cock

south kent

I love the sound, especially if there is a wet squishy sound each time the guy slams it in her as far as he can!

We invited two guys round one evening

one white the other black,

i have also had a 69 with the wife while 2 other guys fucked her doggy while she was sucking me

both guys fucking her one after the other emptying there Balls of cum into her, as i lick her pussey watching up close as a cock sliding back and forth right under my nose,

as they pulled out to push back in a dribble of cum fell on my chin,mmm

the black guy blimey watching his nearly 11 inches, of cock slide in her under my nose, i thought she was going to get real stretched watching it slide in it was like watching a worm crawl into the ground, lol,

her pussy swallowed up at least 8 inches of his cock that was a night to remember

watching the wife being penetrated with cum right under my nose , loved it

"It is a very horny experience to see your wife with her legs spread wide apart in front of you inviting a bull in,

showing all her sexy and very wet parts and to see another mans penis slowly enter her and watch him fill her with his penis, the best part is hearing the wet sloshing noise as he enters her and pushes all the way home

knowing his just given his last push as he shoots his load right up her while you look on helpless lol"

mmmmmmmmmm

"What was that moment like, the first time you watched as another guy entered your G/F or wife ? "

The first time wasn't that Brill to be honest. The bloke was a bit of an arrogant so and so that wasn't very nice about it and behaved all triumphal after. We've had much better and much worse but have found some nuggets of pure joy over the years. onward and upward eh.

south kent

We have had the same In the past, Cocky ,arragent, and pushy

nerv wrecking tbh as had never done anythin like that before,my heart was slightly racey. but seeing her look on her face as she was getting fucked and listeng to her moan got me hard and i calmed down after that

By *empted by youMan  over a year ago

Worthing, Stirling

...would luv to see/know the misses is getting her fill....just not sure how to initiate it! any ideas on how to get her taken gratefully received

luv the thought of her moaning over a new cock....!

Ok guys, how about the other way round? How can i approach it with the hubs, for me FF/ffm incl him? when at present wont even admit to having fantasies!

"nerv wrecking tbh as had never done anythin like that before,my heart was slightly racey. but seeing her look on her face as she was getting fucked and listeng to her moan got me hard and i calmed down after that "

I recognise the situaion well also.

» Add a new message to this topic