FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > husband arranged two blackguys

husband arranged two blackguys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rev n june OP   Couple  over a year ago

barnsley

hi every one we are june and trev and been swinging for a while now.back in june the... month my birthday also.lol .trev arranged a meet in a nice hotel.

we always pick meets etc together but this time was different,trev arranged it himself and I suspected nothing,it was my birthday and a romantic guy that he is booked a nice restaurant.ok ill cut to the chase.we arrived at 7.30 and took to our table about 7.45 we had a lovely meal then whent back to the bar,trev whent for drinks has he was getting served two black guys came to our table one of them said who I now know as Byron said to me how did june like her meal,well I was speechless how did he know my name etc.trev's back from the bar starts talking to these two guys like he's know them all his life.they sat down one either side of me they smelt divine mark the other guy said they had been chatting to trev for ages and said that trev wanted to make my birthday special.i looked at him and he gave me a cheeky smile he didnt speak.so mark whent on to say it was there duty to make my birthday very special a room had been booked at the hotel across the street ,

the chat was getting more sexy trev just sat listening.

Byron and mark talking has if trev wasn't there.as I found out later this was planed when we had been introduced they had to carry on as if we was alone.i'd got a low cut dress on and Byron was looking at my boobs and I must admit a very impressive bulge in his trousers started to appear.

they got closer realy close,marc put a hand on my thigh it was like a shock going through my body I felt so nervous but horny as hell.byron held up the hotel key if you want to go to the room with us take the key if not then ill keep the key,my heart was bouncing out of my chest I looked at trev then I took the key after a minuet or so Byron and mark stood up mark held out his hand for mine and helped me to my feet.it was only a short walk to the hotel.into the lift to the third floor I couldn't help it but I kept looking at trev looking for some signal I suppose but nothing.

I opened the room it was beautifull nice smelling, massive bed every thing just felt right trev when't to a sette in the far corner Byron and mark seduced and teased me in the most sexual way.no pulling and rushing for sex.it felt like my pleasure was paramount....and boy it so was,it wasn't long before I was cumming in waves different feelings of hand and tongues hot breath on my pussy.the sex well it blew my mind there cocks was massive Byron's a little fatter than marks but the same length.i was soaking wet Byron got between my legs and started to part my pussy lips then I could feel him pushing omg I could feel my pussy stretching this massive cock going into me.i started to cum nearly straight away the orgasm was so strong I did feel like I was going to pass out.after a while I looked over to trev he was naked on the settee masturbating himself.they both fucked me for hours till none of us could cum anymore I was exhausted.one very special birthday.i must thank Byron and mark two of the nicest guys to have time with(brothers by the way)sexy, gentle, well mannered,but most of all ive got to thank my bloke trev I am a very lucky lady.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are a very lucky lady

Will be dropping hints for my birthday lol

" "

Very nice scenario

By *ilanCouple  over a year ago