FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > sauna sex

sauna sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig MB OP   Man  over a year ago

Stockton-on-tees

So who's had it any stories im dying for it haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to go to a sauna close to where i live.the first time i went i was a bit nervous but noticed there were lots of fit guys all different ages and builds.i started to relax and went in the steam room.there were four guys already in there all naked with hard cocks.i lay down on my front and closed my eyes.very soon i felt hands on my arse.a guy then pulled my arse cheeks apart and darted his tongue in and out of my

By *uddleanstrokeMan  over a year ago

Bristol / Crete / Glasgow

Used to have loadsa sauna parties. From the circular back (and more!) rub of about 10 peeps in a sauna in a field by the stream in south scotland - i seem to recall wandering back to the house in the moonlight - half clothed - pausing for a snog and another grope - a warm mist rising from our bodies..

To our basement sauna in the house in bristol - usually a sat evening party - alternating with lying round the open fire having a smoke ... and never quite sure who you would wake up alongside)

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Hmmmmmmm

Was in a nude public sauna in Austria and was one other guy in there with me.. I could see him looking at my cock, so I lifted one leg higher and have it a couple of strokes to see his reaction, as my cock started to harden he slowly started to rub his own which was at this point rock hard.. Although thick, his cock was much smaller than my own.. I began slowly wanking myself off as he frantically wanked himself off before he shot over his stomach... I kept wanking until he moved across to me and took over and gave me a nice slow wank until I shot several thick strings of cum all over the sauna floor. I stood up, left the room without saying a word.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

I've only shagged in a sauna once, it was really hard to breathe. With hindsight maybe we shouldn't have put so much water on the coals.

This happened in a steam room not a sauna but was very horny. My gf at the time were at a hotel and were in the health suite.

It was pretty quiet and were had been at Like rabbits most of the weekend. Consequently we started to touch and caress and I ended up rock hard. My cock was out of my shorts being wanked and I had my fingers in her bikini bottoms rubbing her clit and finger fucking her.

The thought of being caught made it so erotic. She announced that she wanted me inside her. I couldn't believe it and told her to ride me.

She was on me like a shot and soon I was balls deep in her pussy. She was so wet my balls were soaked !!

Soon both of us were coming together and I shot deep inside her

We sat there coming down from our orgasms and she sat beside me waiting for my erection to subside which took quite a time !! Oh how I love risky places sex

By *icolWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

went to a spa after skiing in austria twisted my knee so had to come off the mountain early, went to the spa in the hotel not many in there but everyone is totaly naked. Started to chat to this german guy who ended up being a physio who was at a conference in the hotel. After a bit of chat he offered to have a look at my knee, it was really weired watching this naked guy massage my knee while all my bits were on show, I could see his cock start to grow ater about 5 minites of stroking my knee and to be honest i was getting aroused too. Nothing further happened but I so wish I made it happen lol

By *ig MB OP   Man  over a year ago

Stockton-on-tees

"went to a spa after skiing in austria twisted my knee so had to come off the mountain early, went to the spa in the hotel not many in there but everyone is totaly naked. Started to chat to this german guy who ended up being a physio who was at a conference in the hotel. After a bit of chat he offered to have a look at my knee, it was really weired watching this naked guy massage my knee while all my bits were on show, I could see his cock start to grow ater about 5 minites of stroking my knee and to be honest i was getting aroused too. Nothing further happened but I so wish I made it happen lol"

do you want me to have a look at your 'knee' haha great story turned me on!x

One day a number of years ago I was with my ex girlfriend in Edinburgh & on impulse we decided to go in to ask if we could use the sauna.

We were lying naked in the sauna & started to get a bit frisky. My ex was sucking my cock when a guy suddenly entered. He looked quite shocked but I explained he was welcome to remain & watch if he wanted.

He stayed & watched for about 10 minutes as we had sex

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

I've a couple of very good times in club sauna's. It does get very stifling especially when you're heads buried in between a pair of thighs lapping away at a juicy pussy

By *igemMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

I was in a mixed sauna at nude club, there was a combination of m and f there, I noticed a middle aged male, bald head and shaved everywhere, he had a thick, cut cock, it was a little bit stiff but only just, as I looked up he was looking at me, he tensed his muscles and up his cock flicked a bit. i just put my hand on mine and adjusted it with a stroke , he then opened his legs a little, turned a bit sideways too, I tensed my muscles and my cock went up and down a couple of times, I got up and walked out, I went for a walk about, as I passed a room he was there, sat down and stroking his cock. I made eye contact with him, he stood up, leaned forward and cupped my balls, pulled me to him by them, bent to the floor and started to blow me off, he stood up. Blimey he had a good rock hard on now, about 7inchesc but thick, I played with it, wow, barely get it in my mouth, but before long he came, all over my chest, then he rimmed me and wanked me at the sometime to my completion. I wasn't expecting that from a mixed club!

» Add a new message to this topic