FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > dogging idea??

dogging idea??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mike wants us to try a new dogging experience he wants to take me blindfolded and handcuffed dressed up sexy then get out start having his way with me then let any guy/women no matter what they look like have fun with me. I must say it does excite me but I do like to see what they look like etc . Your views please xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yea please... Let me know where and when

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

Sounds like a lot of fun just a shame I am not in your area.

Oh wow - that scenario is high on my fantasy list!

I'd love it to happen, if only I know somebody to take me, but don't know if I'm brave enough.

Hope that you have a fabulous time if you dare!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It's a good idea in theory. Where I used to go there was a lady who would fuck anything. One night she went through 30 guys. The youth stood next to me said that he wished his tyres were made out of the same material as her pussy.

I wouldn't be keen myself, as some of the guys who go dogging are a bit on the vintage side and don't really do that much for me.

"Where I used to go there was a lady who would fuck anything. One night she went through 30 guys."

Would that be in the North Notts woods? I know a young girl who used to be like that! From Doncaster but used to go dogging all the time. Blonde hair in a Bob. Dirty as fuck!

The classic is to be tied to a tree blindfold and allow whoever wants to to use you. Be sure about how he keeps you safe and have a safe word agreed in case of need. Remember that how you are tied affects what people will do or try. Facing the tree invites doggy or anal facing out. Allows more handling of your body penetration and oral. Be clear on safe sex only and what else you have as joint limits.

oh and please please can I play?

Mike

"The classic is to be tied to a tree blindfold and allow whoever wants to to use you. Be sure about how he keeps you safe and have a safe word agreed in case of need. Remember that how you are tied affects what people will do or try. Facing the tree invites doggy or anal facing out. Allows more handling of your body penetration and oral. Be clear on safe sex only and what else you have as joint limits.

oh and please please can I play?

Mike "

That's my fantasy fella and I would love to be part of that dogging session Mike

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

Would that be in the North Notts woods? I know a young girl who used to be like that! From Doncaster but used to go dogging all the time. Blonde hair in a Bob. Dirty as fuck! "

This was closer to Mansfield and she was in her 50s.

"Mike wants us to try a new dogging experience he wants to take me blindfolded and handcuffed dressed up sexy then get out start having his way with me then let any guy/women no matter what they look like have fun with me. I must say it does excite me but I do like to see what they look like etc . Your views please xx "
yup I'm in tell me where , failing that j can always pop round and play

By *IBBWUKWoman  over a year ago

swindon

I'd fuck you!!?

as a fantasy yes but think it could be really grim in reality,some scabby old guy touching u boke!!!!

im justhecking how far to caerphilly lol

Hi Honey, if you're blindfold you wont care who it is, as long as its safe! Your guy is there in control and, as discussed before if you have a safe word and an agreed defined list of dos and donts before hand that should prevent any problems. We havent had this as such in a dogging situation but have in clubs and gang bangs - as long as you and your man are happy share the joy

ps we are not too far from caerphilly

By *ub... girlWoman  over a year ago

worcester

This is a fantasy of mine but don't have anybody to take me to make sure its all safe

By *s2_ukCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

We have done something similar to this but left her in the boot of the car blindfolded. We have a Picasso which is ideal for this. I put the blindfold on and made her get in the boot a way before we got to the car park. Unfortunately it was another quiet night with only one other car there. We both had a great time especially Mrs US2 who had no idea if there was anyone else watching or waiting to join in. We will have another go one day.

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

we have a few blindfold storys on here all in house but quite horny

By *onestjohn1962Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 09/09/13 15:18:21]

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

Only drawback I see is everyone has standards and do's & don't s.

If its all and sundry you could end up not liking it.

A controlled environment has to be better.

And the ladies from Worcester & Caermarfon - I'm sure you would be able to fine a male who you trust enough, would would like watch you get fucked by several guys, ensure your safety and well being then take you home. I would find this very horny!!

» Add a new message to this topic