FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > true story..!!!!!!!

true story..!!!!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edhot4blk OP   Couple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

we arranged a meet last friday night in Hull at a very nice hotel on Hessle foreshore it has a bar, a very nice resturant and whats best about it has no reception u have to walk past so they dont count how many guys im dragging to a doulbe room for a night of sin..lmao

we arrived early so we could unpack(only there for the night but 3 cases of undies and outfits and a case full of shoes and boots, us ladies always have to look our best)so we unpacked then str8 to the resturant where we had a gr8 dinner and a few drinks, i have to say it was a meet at very short notice and so i wasnt holding my hopes out for a gr8 fuck, but as i was feeling the need for a nice massive well built cock or 2 i wasnt gonna complain..lol

after an hr or 2 in came this very good looking dishy guy about 6' tall and broad shoulders he came str8 to us and sat down, good job hed seen my pic..lol, we chatted for about 30mins and all going fine and then i recieved a text so reading it it said "" stella have u seen the size of his bulge in his jeans "", yes the text had come from tony who was sitting the other side of the table so could see what i couldnt..i dropped my knife on the floor and took a crafty peek..omg the bulge in his jeans was down to his knee...

on seeing this i took no time in saying lets go to the room where i undid his jeans and yes i was right..it had to be the biggest cock ive even had in my life and wow the thickness was fantastic, it was so thick i couldnt get my hand round it or indeed suck it as my mouth wouldnt fit round it...it was like licking a 99 but without the flake..lol we got down to it and i wasted no time in putting a knee eith side of his legs and trying to insert his penis into me, and i will admit it brought tears to my eyes but not in sadness..lol, after about 15mins i managed to obtain the whole length inside me and it took me another 5mins to start to move..i have to say he fucked me like ive never been fucked in my entire life and needless to say we will be meeting again...

ps he did ask if he could fuck my arse but looking at the size of that thing he had that would have to be another time..lol

stella..xxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Horny or what,nice to know that there are ladies out there who know (deep)down what they really want,no pun intended.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic