FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > hey jus thought id post this idea i

hey jus thought id post this idea i

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone else have the fantasy of losein ur wife in a friendly bet or wager ive thought tha we would be at a party playin poker or sumin the nights runnin late most ppl r leavein an there only 3 left in game my wife fones she cumin hme i tel her im at daves house so taxi pull up 10 latee she stubbles through door laughin she gets herself a large wine an sits dwn its an hr gone the steaks gone up even higher an the one friend goes ot so its me an dave im very confident in my card bt i aint got tge money to see through the bet so after bit discussin wa to do i didnt want quit so had go for the win as there lot cash on table jane cums over after the discussion so dave asks wa my goin put up i said i dont kniw hes says how about ur wife he was messin with me right she was sayin no way an we were laufhin her an dave have always gt on an had bit spark i know jane always thought he was hot.so anyway il explain to jane we cant lose an we guarantee win so she goes along an says yet an so the pot goes up mre by dave i should known he had gd card after he starts discussin terms his deal was.if he won he had her for the night to do as he pleases .so hes teasein jane witg bit banter an jane was startin take idea so as we flipped cards he wins im shakein my head get up to walk out an grab janes arm cum on .dave says no deals a deal i argue my point so he says thas ask jane wa she qant an jane replies.wel a bet is a bet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

yes, we done it over a game of pool

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Think you need to re- write should have read it before posting it

By *aybecoupleCouple  over a year ago

handlope

"Think you need to re- write should have read it before posting it "

Absolutely. Didn't understand a word of that.....

» Add a new message to this topic