FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > being watched

being watched

By *moothnuts OP   Man  over a year ago

chesterfield

Next weekend I'm travelling over to butlins for the nineties weekend and And will be stopping off to meet a lady before I indulge in a full on weekend of beer and music lol the woman in question is a curvy girl big tits big hips big ass and lovely pretty face we will be meeting for the first time so ill be a little nervous but excited we both agree and feel the need to play a game I will receive her address on the day travel over to hers park up through the door the house is empty the only sounds are moaning and panting to which I want to get closer To hear more as I slowly walk upstairs I can hear more moaning plus panting and the sound of a vibrator I look through the crack in the door and wow she is dressed in stockings seamed with lace heels and a thong which is pulled to one side her right hand is grabbing her rabbit thrusting her pussy full lengths every thrust her left hand groping her big breasts she heard me come into the house so she knows I'm watching her which turns her on even more I strip naked and watch her for a while stoking my thick shaft mmmmm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic