FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > an introduction to playtime

an introduction to playtime

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asterspire and 806 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Music wafted around the room, relaxing Ebonie as she knelt quietly by her Master’s feet, chin touching her chest & hands palms upwards on her thighs. Dressed in just her undies, stockings & high heeled black patent leather shoes, she waited, sneaking an occasional glance at her Master. He smiled as he caught her glance, her eyes immediately downcast again, but he didn’t react to her disobedience. Her punishment would come later, he thought.

The door bell rang, startling Ebonie, Master hadn’t mentioned visitors, she thought. “Answer the door, slut!” her Master instructed, Ebonie jumping quickly to her feet to obey, her eyes looking back at her Master, unsure that her wanted her to answer the door in her current state of undress, “Don’t worry,” he reassured her, “It’s a friend!”

Ebonie dashed to the door, opening it swiftly. The man stood there was good looking but kinda short she thought, but in her 4 inch heels she was often equal in height to the men she met. “Come in,” she invited “Master is waiting for you in the living room.” The man stepped past her into the house, but only after looking longingly at the creamy skin on show. Closing the door, she followed the man into the living room, but instead of returning to her place by her Master’s feet, she stood by the door, head still bowed, awaiting instructions. Her Master asked the man to take a seat, gesturing to the empty armchair beside his, the man nodded & seated himself in the comfortable chair, his eyes never leaving Ebonie’s ample frame.

“Drink G?” asked her Master, “Your usual cup of tea?” The man nodded eagerly, “Coffee for me, slut!” Ebonie scurried of into the kitchen, returning to the living room as quickly as she could with a tray containing a pot of tea & a cafetiere of steaming hot coffee.

Placing the drinks on the low tables by each chair, she moved to return to her usual place by her Master, but he held up his hand to stop her, “Stay with our visitor,” he instructed, “He’s here especially to meet you.” The shock on Ebonie’s face amused her Master, this was the first time he would share her with another man, G had expressed an interest in seeing what it was the enamoured his friend to this lifestyle, & was eager to experience it for himself.

Ebonie settled herself my the stranger’s feet, glancing at him from under her lashes, was her Master really going to share her with this man? she pondered. The men chatted, business talk mostly, football too, as they drank the drinks she had made, she could feel G’s gaze on her & tried her best to stay still. A wetness had developed between her legs & her breasts swelled, her nipples had hardened in the half cup bra she wore, threatening to spill them over the top & into full view. She shuffled slightly in an attempt to release the tightness that was gathering in her groin.

Master smiled again, he knew that Ebonie was getting aroused, he’d seen that reaction in her so often. What she couldn’t see but he could, was that her presence what having a similar effect on G! If the bulge in his trousers was an indication, he wasn’t gonna last long when Ebonie placed the mouth there, he thought.

“You must be thirsty too, my slut?” Master asked Ebonie, “Perhaps G has a something nice for you to drink?” G smiled, his hand moving swiftly to the zip of his trousers, releasing his erection to Ebonie’s gaze. She gulped, he was large, not as long as her Master’s but thicker, with a bulbous head which was already dribbling with pre-cum. She glanced across to her Master, who nodded his approval, she moved swiftly between G’s legs, cupping his balls in her hand, her tongue flicked out to lap the pre-cum from the head of his cock. G groaned deeply, his cock hardening further in Ebonie’s grasp. Ebonie slid the head of G’s cock into her mouth, slowly as she adjusted herself to the size of him, grazing the length of him with her teeth as she did so. G’s hands reached to her hair, grabbing a handful & pressing her deeper onto his erection. Ebonie gagged slightly at the sudden invasion of her mouth, but kept his cock deep within her wet & willing mouth, sucking him hard.

Ebonie sensed a movement beside her, but could see nothing in her limited line of vision. She felt a hand on her ass, her Master’s hand. He pulled her from her kneeling position to be bent at the waist before him, her mouth still deeply filled with his friend’s cock. His hand reached for her nixs, sliding them to one side & slipped 3 fingers deep within her soaking wet pussy, making her groan around G’s cock. “You’ve really got my slut excited, G” commented Master, the men smiled at each other over Ebonie’s bobbing head. Master pulled his fingers from Ebonie’s dripping pussy & using her juices to lube her tight ass, first one finger , then 2 as she opened up to his touch. Ebonie’s groans deepened as he Master entered her pussy in one swift deep movement, his 2 fingers still firmly embedded in her ass. Ebonie shuddered, her orgasm building inside her. Master felt her pussy tighten around him, her head bobbing faster & her mouth sucking deeply on G’s cock. “You must not cum Ebonie, not until I say you can,” growled her Master, Ebonie murmured her understanding, her mouth still busy with G’s erection.

G stiffened in the chair & pressed Ebonie’s head onto his erection once more, as he emptied his load down her willing throat, her tongue cleaning every last drop from his waning cock & balls. Ebonie straightened slightly, G released her breasts from the bra that hardly held them & pinched hard on her nipples. Her Master still thrusting deeply into her pussy, slid a further finger into her stretched ass, “Do you want to cum, slut?” he growled, “Yes Master – please make me cum Master!” she begged. “You may cum, slut!” he replied, as he shot his load deep inside her, she shuddered & gushed to the biggest orgasm he had seen her have.

Once her shuddering had stopped, Ebonie dropped to her knees once again, reaching for her Master’s cock, licking all the spunk & juices from it before returning it to his trousers with a final kiss.

“Next visit, G, I’ll show you the play room!”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excellent story, well done.

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

A fantastic story. Just wondering if it is based on any real situation?

Mark

fantastic story

By *asterspire and 806 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Hi

It's not a true story as such - though I use my name in it - I am a sub like my character in the story! G is a real person for whom I wrote this story as he asked for an insight into the world of D/s couples!

Is anyone interested in a 2nd chapter?

Ebonie

A second chapter would be great

Nice erotic story

» Add a new message to this topic