FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > only just happened !!!!

only just happened !!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

been on telling you guys of my experiences with mature neihbour, been popping in and playing with her for 4-5 years now,, the odd fuck, but mostly a good fingering,, anyway just popped in this morning about an hour ago, always go in the back door,shouted only me!! she come down the stairs with some washing in her basket, we exchange small talk,, shes wearing nothing exceppt a long night dress with her nice, proud nipples sticking through !!i notice some black panties in the basket ,, you took em of she sid,, to which i put the out and hold them to my nose and start to sniff em,, mmm wel worn and so fresh , i step closer to her and run my hand up her leg to feel her pussy god shes wet,i find her clit with my finger and she opens her legs wider , i slip 2 fingers into her with my thumb on her clit,after getting the angle correct,, i do what she loves,,, finger fuck her hard till she comes,my wrist going like craxy and her pussy so wet, shes moaning , and dosent take long before my fingers as covered in her hot cum, running down her legs ! iv done this to her loads of times,, i take my cock out and she wanks me while i sniff her knickers, again dosent take me long to spunk into them, ,after quick clean up, the kettles on and we chat,, im so lucky to have a discreet lady who loves this type of thing,, ,, only happened about an hour ago,!! phew!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How old is she ?

55,!!

By *ornyman1974Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Lucky fucker lol x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can you not sneak a picture of her on here for the lads ?

hehe wish i could, but not possible sorry,!

» Add a new message to this topic