FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fiction or Non-fiction

Fiction or Non-fiction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The meet had been arranged, the time the place what we were both wanting from this meet. Then the mobile rang, i saw the number and thought to myself this is the sorry can't make it call. The voice was clear my god did she sound sexy. Pity I thought. My gut feeling was wrong, change of plan she said Iam outside now. My heart beat went from normal to that of a sprinter in a second. I listened to her instructions with excitment running through my veins. Room 316 meet you by the elevator on the second floor. ( those switched on will have noticed that) so their i was at the elevator waiting only problem there was two. I jumped as the bell pinged then the door opened. Are you going down sir said the operator although the smart ass answer would have been. Not with you old chap I remained polite and replied no thankyou. A few seconds another ding and when the doors opened I spotted her straight away. (would you like more)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

of course

She walked up to me as she did i could those left in the elevator watching her every move. Hi Kate i said thanks for bringing over those papers so late on a Friday afternoon loud enough so they could hear. We turned to walk as the doors started to close just enough time for me to feel her bum with that ever so light slap that they all would see. She followed me to the door for the stairs when being the perfect gent I opened it for her. She climbed the stairs ahead of me, my eyes gazing up from her stockinged legs to her tight short skirt and that perfect ass. Its wiggle was hypnotic as she moved up each tread on the stairs on a few occasions the smallest glimpse of stocking tops was visable. We soon left the stairs and into the corridor on route to my room. Each time she passed me I could smell the wonderful perfume she was wearing. I inserted the card into the door and she walked in.

[Removed by poster at 09/09/13 19:22:15]

The door closed and I held her from behind all the time smelling her sweet smell, I started licking and kissing her neck hearing her breathing change the more she got into it. After a few minutes I guided her to the table at the far end of the room, stopping a few feet short I gently pushed her shoulders down until she rested her head on her out streached arms. I dropped to my knees and started stroking her stockinged legs whilst kissing up and down her legs. The feeling of her soft flesh at the top of her stockings on my hands was a delight.

» Add a new message to this topic