FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Me and another man's slut wife

Me and another man's slut wife

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a true story about what happened on a night out last night

Last night I went out for a few drinks in a small town near where I live everything was as normal and I was with my two friends. After around half hour I noticed a woman around fourty years old she was with a guy who was military looking. Me and my friends talked about how we would like to fuck her as she was attractive and a good figure. As time passed her husband became loud and disturbing people's night and he eventually came to our table and he became rude and aggressive before returning to his wife. After five minutes he began arguing with her and then left in a temper so we said to his wife why was he acting like that and she started talking bad about him and getting hysterical as she was d*unk also. I invited her to the table and we just talked about her nuisance husband and how he was no good for her. I then got cheeky and asked her what time she was leaving for home as I would be a gentleman and walk her to a taxi and I asked my mates if they was interested in trying to sort a threesome.. but they lost the bottle so I said I would take her to a taxi

we went to the taxi rank and along the way she was hinting how she would love to have her wicked way with a young lad like me but I would be out her league but little did she realise I had big plans as we got to the rank we was told it would be 55 minutes till the taxi could come so we went for a walk near the centre which has small secluded walkways and alleyways.

She belittled her husband and said the usual stuff a angry wife would say and she then told me how she regularly sees other guys and she's not naive so not to hold back if I wanted to make a move. By now my cock was semi hard and hanging low I then pulled it out and told her to make her move so without holding back she grabbed my thick cock and began sucking the end fast and hard. After a few minutes my cock was so big and hard as she was pumping it up and down and the thought of a slutty wife it was hard not to blow my load right there. I didn't waste time and I bent her over a wall where we was and I then spread her ass and pushed my cock into her pussy she then let out a yelp and said she's not had a big one in a while and to go steady. I went steady for a few seconds and then went fast and hard after a few minutes I was close to finishing so I thought to get one over on the angry hubby I would put it in her ass she agreed and said she loved anal so I had my few minutes of fun and left my load in her ass. She then got a taxi and I went to my mates and re told this story,x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic