FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time as a couple

First time as a couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Both of Them

My name is James(48) and my wife is Ruth(42). We met our first Master on-line when my wife and I talked on yahoo about her need for big cock. Ruth was actually looking for a coloured man because we were told they made good depraved Bulls, and were the ones that could fill her tiny cunt so that it hurt, while making the husband watch and clean up afterwards.

It all started a couple of years ago when Ruth wanted to get more cock, preferably big and thick, and she was fed up with my pathetic performance. We had exhausted the pubs in a 30 mile radius, and we had found very few that wanted to let the husband watch or even assist. Ruth gets off so much harder when I watch her take a big cock, so I took this a step further, and went online. She agreed that we search on the net for a Bull, so really I was ok with this coz I wanted to keep her, and she agreed to stay if she could play.

Online, I had to show my small cock to potential Bulls, while Ruth had to masturbate for them. It was in a cuckhold chat room that I met Master Brian. He told us that although he was not coloured, he would treat my wife to a cock that would most definitely break her in compared to my pathetic cock that could not have possibly done the job.

It was an absolute bonus that Master Brian lived not more than 10 miles away from us. We arranged a meeting in a pub, and immediately Master Brian came across as an experienced Man who knew how to take control. He told my wife to take off her knickers while we were sat in the pub, but when she got up to go to the ladies he told her to sit down and remove them where she sat, and I had to help her. We got embarrased and she went bright red, but did as we were told. She looked around and raised her bum and slide her panties down.

"Give them to me". She handed per panties to Master Brian and he held them up looking at the gusset and bottom. They were not very flattering, just plain white ones with an obvious small wet patch. Master Brian sniffed the wet area and then put them in his pocket. "From now on, neither of you will wear underwear. You are not to dress as ordinary men and women. James you will shave your cock and balls and will be called 'boy' from this point on. Ruth, you will also shave your cunt and will be called 'slut' from now on. You will address me as Master - always. Do you understand me?"

We looked at each other, and replied together, "yes Master".

"Slut, your holes are mine. That mouth will suck me nearly all day if I command it. You will make sure My cunt is always available, clean and wet for me to fuck, your arse will be kept clean for toys and also I may wish to fuck you there too if your time of the month makes My cunt too messy, Do you understand me slut?".

My wife nodded.

"What?" Master shouted.

"Yes Master, I understand."

"Boy, you will not fuck slut at all unless I command you. You will ensure you do not masterbate unless I command you. You will make sure slut keeps desease free and clean. Your holes and hers are mine. That mouth will clean me and service me. I am not gay but I will use you and your holes for my pleasure. Do you understand boy?"

"Yes Master" I replied.

"Both of you will do my bidding, no matter how depraved. Do you have a problem with that? Boy answer me"

"No Master, we have no problem with that Master".

"When I come round to your house, you will greet me naked. You will remain naked in my presence. You will kneel, and assume the submissive posture when I enter. From then on you will be used for my pleasure. Slut, you will buy a selection of dildos and nipple clips. Boy, you will buy 3 sizes of butt plugs and various cock rings. Do you understand slut?"

"Yes Master" she said.

Master Brian reached forward and put his hand inside my wifes blouse and bra and squeezed and fondled my wifes breast. Master looked at me all the time and ignored my wife. I watched Masters hand as it moved inside her bra and over her tit. I was getting hard watching. "Slut, open boy's flies, fish that tiny cock out and jerk it for me".

She did as she was told, and I looked around the pub to see if anyone was watching us. There was one couple watching Ruth fumble with something under the table but was more interested in Master fondling Ruth's tit. I was getting very turned on, and Ruth was looking very flushed.

Then Master Brian just got up and said "I will call or I will drop in your house in a couple of hours. Be ready". Then he left. I looked at Ruth and then at her hand jerking my cock under the table. She stopped wanking me and I quickly zipped my small hard cock back into my trousers. We smiled and finished our drinks, and hurried home.

----------------------------------------------

Master brian rang a couple of hours later, both Ruth and I were naked as she took the call. He asked us if we had complied with his instructions. We said yes even down to the durex in a saucer in the living room. Master asked if Ruth's cunt was warm and wet, and to stick 2 fingers in her. She squatted slightly to allow me to enter her with my fingers. He asked if my cock was hard from sticking my fingers in her. My cock was getting harder just listening to Master and feeling my wifes wet hole.

As Ruth spoke telling Master about my cock, the doorbell rang. Master stood in the doorway holding a mobile phone. I knelt and waited for him to enter the house. He walked past me and patted my head, and saw Ruth standing naked on the phone. "Hang up slut", he shouted at her. She looked so shocked, and quckly knelt down. Master took off his jacket and shirt, and then kicked off his shoes.

He was indeed a powerful man. His shaped chest and toned stomach made Ruth look at me with a worried look. He unbuckled his belt and took off his trousers. He stood infront of my wife in just a pair of red jokey underwear. "look at my cock slut" Master commanded. She raised her head and was visibly getting very embarrassed especially when Masters cock twitched as he leaned forward and lifted one of her tits to feel how heavy it was.

"Boy, kneel behind me, reach through my legs and feel how heavy my balls are. slut kiss my cock, feel its power, and show me you want to worship it". Ruth leaned forward and kissed Masters cock through his underwear.

It was getting hotter. Ruth and I were both naked, kneeling infront and to the rear of a powerful man, and doing exactly whatever he says.

"Boy, insert your thumbs into my underwear at my hips and pull them down slowly, and make sure you kiss down my crack as you pull them down. Slut I want you to kiss my cock as soon as you see it, then lick my length. understand?"

We both said yes Master, and I started to pull down Masters underwear. What I couldn't see was Ruth kissing Masteers cock but I could hear her hungry kissing. I felt Masters cock spring free as his underwear was pulled down his legs. As I did pull them down, I kissed his bottom. This was very erotic yet I felt depraved and weird as this was a man, and I was kissing his arse!!!.

Master opened his legs a bit more and I saw his balls hang down and also my wifes mouth sucking on his cock as she looked up at him. I git Masters underwear to his feet and he stepped out of them.

"Come see your wife worship my cock boy"

I crawled round to the front of Master and saw my wife, the whites of her eyes showing sometimes as she was in obvious exctasy sucking on Masters big cock. I felt inadequate as she was sucking another mans cock and moaning doing it. He was a lot bigger than me and watching my wife suck and almost chew him as he grew hard my stomach got those butterflys that make your feel that you are doing something naughty. I reached for one of tits, but Master shouted that shocked both of us, that I removed my hand quickly and Ruth sucked harder.

"Now listen carefully, I am going to walk to the sofa, and slut, you will keep my cock in your mouth, boy, you will make sure she does. Do you understand boy?"

I replied and Master walked backwards slowly, looking down at my wife sucking him. We both crawled in little shuffles as she leaned forward to keep him in her mouth, and I ready to push her head back to his crotch if she could not keep up. Master stareted to turn to walk forwards. I held her head to his crotch and we started crawling backwards as Master walked to the living room. As he walked forward slowly, he gave my wife a couple of little humps to fuck her mouth. She moaned but kept him in her mouth. Master was rock hard now and his cock head remained in her mouth. Wow, this was hot.

We got to the sofa, he turned then sat down, and removed my hands from her head and sat there watching her make love to his erect cock.

"Get a closer look, boy, she is loving the feel of a real cock, see her face".

"I want this to be our first brief session, so slut, I want you to milk me now, use your best sucking method so that you can feed. Boy you will also taste my sperm, Slut, you will not be selfish and you WILL share with boy. Lick inside my pee hole if you understand."

She obviously did as he said, "Now, milk me, and boy I want you to watch closely and learn because, you will have to milk me for slut sometimes".

My wife made his cock so wet, she worked on him with her hands and tongue. She really did an amazing job, because Master closed his eyes and put his head back. He grunted and made the moves of a man coming big. His cock head was obviously sensitive as she sucked him, but he made a real explosive noise, something I have never done, and he came big. My wife swallowed and swallowed as he shot his sperm. After a few seconds, my wife moved away from his cock, but with her mouth open, trailed her tongue on the underside of Masters cock where I could see some sperm being dripped and being strung out on her tongue. It wasn t much but as she milked him slowly from the base of his cock up to his helmet, she managed to get another thicker dolop of sperm to ooze from his pee hole.

She was going to lick it but Master said "No, you hungry slut. You have had your food, now your husband needs to taste me."

She moved her head away and swallowed the last of his sperm on her tongue, but held his cock erect so that the now large white dolop of sperm was held in the top of Masters cock tip and rolled up foreskin.

"Now boy, show your wife that you serve a greater cock than yours, and pay respect by taking your Lords sperm into your body, and feed on my gift I give to you. Slut, come watch closely, I want to feel your breath on my balls".

I leaned forward and for the first time, held Masters cock, and looked closely at his thick sperm, I could see some clear liquid mixed in the salty smelling thick juice. His cock was amazing, so thick, so big. This was it. I was commanded to swallow a mans sperm, to show I was his slave.

I can still remember today, his strong smelling sperm. I opened my mouth to take his large cock head, then stuck my tongue out to touch his spern, then I felt his hands on my head.

"Suck and swallow boy, Do it, NOW!!!"

I took him in my mouth and sucked his foreskin covered cock, taking the dolop of sperm onto my tongue. I quickly swallowed it. I had done it. I had Masters sperm in my stomach. We belonged to him now. We were Masters sperm drinking slaves.

"Help him slut" Master said relaxing again. Masters cock was still being sucked by me, just then my wife reached out for Masters cock and pulled his foreskin back. I was now sucking Masters naked and rubbery cock head. I lifted my head with a loud sucking noise, and as my mouth released his cock, my wife quickly stuffed it back into her mouth and sucked like crazy.

"Don't stop boy, join her and worship my balls, DO IT"

I started licking his tight balls straight away. He was truly a real man, his cock stayed hard as Ruth sucked and licked his magnificent hard cock. After a while of both of us worshipping our Master, he lifted my wifes head from his cock, and pushed me away from cking his balls.

"Enough, Just look" he said.

He just left us kneeling at his feet, staring at his twitching, hard cock.

"I want you now to feel love and adoration for what you see. Want my cock. Feel like you will beg to kiss my balls. Look at my cock head, and dream of feeling it in your mouth, my taste, my gift, I want you to hunger for it, tell me, tell me you want to please me and worship me"

We both went over the top, talking to his cock and balls, swearing our love and devotion to Masters cock and balls. Ruth went up close, almost touching his cock with her lips and spoke her love and total

servitude to Master. All the time, Masters cock was erect and twitching. He then started jerking his cock infront of us.

"Now beg for my sperm, both of you, beg to drink my gift, beg to swallow my juice".

We changed our talking to begging and asking to swallow Masters sperm, all the time, he jerked infront of us, getting more urned on as we looked at his perfect cock and balls, pleading for him to empty his big balls, to spray his milk for us to drink. Then Master bent his cock down and started to cum into his hand. Ruth made a move to suck his cock, but Master shouted,

"Down slut", as he kept cumming into his hand.

When he finished he squeezed his cock, to get the last drops.

"You must learn to beg and I will tell you when you can drink, now don't move".

After that he held his hand over her face and dripped some sperm onto her lips and cheek. Slowly more dripped onto her cheeks and lips.

"Ok, now lick your lips".

She did as commanded, licking all over her lips and then lifted her hand to wipe her face.

"NO", shouted Master, "Boy, lick her face clean".

I leaned forward, and for the second time I tasted our Masters sperm. Licking her face clean.

Master stood and told me to stand. I did as Master wiped his sperm all over my cock and stomach. I thought this would be so much better when I shave for Master.

"Slut, eat my juice from your husbands clit, and boy, clean my cock, I am going home"

I knelt and took Masters cock in my mouth and tasted his sperm on his now shrinking cock. I wanted to serve the man that can please my wife. I gladly cleaned him as Ruth hungrily sucked on my cock and cleaned Masters sperm from my stomach.

I was so hard feeling Ruth suck me.

"Feels nice doesn't it boy. Slut, make him cum, and drink it, because it is the last time you will feel a sluts mouth suck on that pathetic dick, boy".

Master got dressed as he watched Ruth suck on me to make me cum. I came quickly and she drank ut all. Master stayed watching with his jacket on till my cock dropped from her mouth. He laughed and turned to leave and waited by the door. I got up quickly to open the door for him.

"Slut, bring me a vibrator". Ruth ran upstairs and I hard her open our dressing room drawer and she came running down again, and knelt at his feet with me.

"I want slut to cum five times, and only five times. Boy, use the vibrator to make her cum. On her third cum, ring my mobile, I want to hear that you have followed my command. Start at 8 tonight. If you cum more than 5 times, you will be punished. Both of you". He turned to the door. "I will leave now".

I opened the door and Master walked out. When I closed the door, we looked at each other. Wow. We smiled and my cock got hard again so quickly. Ruth went for a shower, and said she was going to shave. I remembered what Master said and I d I would follow when she was finished. I looked at her and thought, I loved her so much. She was happy. I was happy she was pleased.

------------------------------------------------------------------

We sat watching tv, both dressed in our dressing gowns and waited till a couple of minutes to 8. Ruth looked at me and opened her dressing gown, then lifted her legs. Her cunt looked so gorgeous, naked, shaved, and so wet. I bent down to taste her. She let me suck her and let me stick my tongue inside her. She tasted lovely. She came, once, I stopped and slid the vibrator inside her. I fucked her with it and she had a double orgasm so quickly. I quickly phoned Master. He did not pick up for some time, but did eventually. I worked the vibrator inside Ruth and made her hold the phone to her mouth. I made her cum again and I persisted and she came again. She moaned and crunched her body up as a large orgasm gripped her. She could not stop. Damn I said, she came again and again. She paid no attention to the phone, so I listened, but it was dead. I stopped fucking the dildo inside her soaking cunt. She gripped it with her hands and fucked herself. I just jerked off watching her. We both came and then cleaned up and went to bed. It was later in the morning that we wondered what would happen for disobeying Master. We were to learn later to follow Masters commands. It was our own fault though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife followed Master Charles, her head bowed slightly, the black leather dog collar loose around her neck with the chain hanging between her breasts, exactly as a good submissive should, but she couldn't help looking at our Masters naked body and in particular his firm buttocks.

Master Charles was a kind man, and his large coloured skined frame gave off the authority of a poweful Bull who must be obeyed, his large cock made me feel so inferior, and ashamed of the size of my pathetic man clit. He had the sexual stamina to match.

He entered the livingroom first and he sat in the middle of the sofa, his dark eyes glancing at her as she entered and stood naked in the center of the room "wait here", he instructed her.

He called my name and told me to hurry. I ran downstairs and stood outside the living room door waiting to be told to enter. He told me to crawl in and sit beside him and to not take my eyes off his soft but very big cock. I did as I was told, not looking at my wife, and kneeled at his side, my chin nearly touching his thigh as I stared as his cock.

My wife stood obediently waiting for what seemed like ages, her pussy quite wet with anticipation as Master glanced at her and motioned for her to approach, unfastening her cuffs "get me a drink from the bar. and a glass of ice".

"Yes Master" she murmured. Her breasts swayed as she moved swiftly and barefoot to our drinks cabinet, returning and placing the drink and ice next to him. As she bent down to place the drinks he pinched one of her nipples in his forefinger and thumb while looking at me. I paid attention to his magnificent cock, which twitched when he made my wife moan in a little pain. By this time her slutty cunt was running with juices. Masters apparent disinterest turning her on more and more every minute. "Sit on the ottoman in front of me and show me that luscious pussy, that's it, spread your legs wide apart and hold open those swollen horny lips. You are a hot little slut aren't' you?"

"Yes Master i'm very hot" her grey eyes fluttering as she kept her gaze lowered submissively, displaying her hard little clitoris and gaping wet hole. The fingering and groping by Master when he entered our house had excited her but she hungered to worship Masters cock and hoped he would see fit to fuck her soon.

"Well now we can't have you getting all hot and uncomfortable now can we?"

Raising from his seat she could see his gigantic

prick lolling forward under the sheer weight of it's size. Passing her a block of ice he smirked down at her panting little body "here cool off your nipples with the ice slut".

"Yes Master" taking the ice my wife rubbed the ice over her nipples, causing them to raise and harden the areola puckering as driblets cold of water ran down her oil coated breasts. "Now hold open your slit again slave" as she did so Master leaned forward, running some of the ice up and down her hot little cunt. my wife gasped as he slid some of the ice right into her hole, the cool feeling against the silky hot walls of her cunt making her moan, the melted ice running out down her slit in slow trickles. All this time, I moved forward on my knees to keep Masters cock in my sight.

He commanded my wife, "Suck some of the ice then come over here and suck my cock with your cold little mouth slave" reclining back on the sofa he spread open his legs with his soft cock laying on his belly. Master grabbed my hair and pulled me closer to his cock so that if I stuck out my tongue, I would be able to lick the side of his cock. As my wife did what she was told, she kneeled on the ottoman leaning forward with her head between his legs and her rounded arse in the air so he could see it's reflection clearly in the mirror behind her. She sucked the ice then ran her cold mouth over his hot soft cock; sucking him hungrily she ignored me watching her take our Masters cock into her mouth, her eyes closed, obviously savouring his taste.

"Ahh" Master sighed as he watched her adore his cock, and by the way he was gripping my hair and moving my head so that I could watch my wife worship him, I knew he was going to be hard in seconds. A cruel snicker told me he was enjoying my uncomfortable position and the way he made me watch her suck a real man.

Masters cock did get hard very quickly, and my wife found it harder to get all of his cock into her mouth. She sucked his cock head and by the look on her face, she never wanted to stop.

The door bell rang. Master pushed me away roughly by the hair and said "answer it boy". I got up and moved towards the door when Master said "Hold it, come here". I returned and knelt at his side looking at my wife sucking his cock. "Do you have a hard on boy?" "Yes Master" I replied. "Stand boy" Master commanded. I stood with my little stiff cock pointing at Master. Master slapped my cock, "thankyou Master" I said looking at his cock. "Quickly answer the door then".

I opened the door, showing only my head to the caller to hide my nakedness. To my surprise it was Master Brian, our very first Master who introduced Master Charles to us. I immediately stood back from the door and knelt looking at his crotch, my cock getting soft fast.

Master Brian entered and walked straight into the livingroom, ignoring me. "Ahh you have started without me Charley. I see the slut has you by the balls"

My wife jerked suddenly as she recognised the voice. Master Brian had been rather rough with her when he owned us. My wife felt her cunt convulse, she realized he was going to join them, her body quite vulnerable in the position she currently held, she continued sucking Master Charles hungrily.

"Not true Brian, the slut has been performing well for her Master" Master Charles chuckled as he watched Master Brian rub my wife's protruding butt then poke his fingers deep into the soft flesh of her cunt. She sucked faster on Master Charles her mouth and tongue working furiously. Master Brian commanded me to come into the living room. I entered and knelt at Master Brians feet and stared at his crotch as taught. Master Brian took off his jacket and shirt and then unfastened his pants. He stepped out of them and removed his socks. He stood behind my wife, and commanded me "Remove my underware boy".

I put my thumbs inside his underpants elastic and pulled them down hiss legs. Master stepped out of them then he wiped his hardening cock all over my face. "Acknowledge my cock is your Master, boy, as I taught you". Without touching Masters cock with my hands, I kissed the tip of his cock and all over his foreskined head and as he got harder I kissed down to his balls. After kissing each ball, I was taught to say "thankyou Master for letting us taste your milk, I worship Masters balls that may one day breed my wife".

My wife could feel Master Charles massive cock in her mouth start to harden and throb towards climax.

Master Brian pulled away from my mouth, and lined himself up with my wifes cunt. "Boy, guide me into your wife". I held Masters cock and with my other hand opened my wifes cunt hole. Master thrust his cock into her cunt with one mighty pump, she was pushed forward onto Master Charles swollen cock just as great spurts of cum shot down her throat, not ready for either of them she gagged and struggled to right herself.

Master Brian gripped her hips pulling her back onto his cock and slammed himself into her swollen soft pussy hard and fast as Master Charles held her head against his spasming cock. I looked at Master Brian's cock slide in and out of her cunt as he looked at me and sniggered. I was hoping my wife was feeling as if the two strong men were ripping her apart. I wanted her to feel a little pain in her hunger for big cock. She swallowed great gulps of sperm as Master Brian hammered against her mercilessly, while lapping every last drop from Master Charles' cock.

"Come here and clean up boy", Master Charles commanded. I crawled on my knees to Master Charles as he pulled my wifes head away from his cock by her hair. There was a loud sucking noise as she tried to keep Masters cock in her mouth. Masters semi hard cock slapped the side of his thigh as it fell out of her mouth. "Your wife is a good sperm receptical, boy, her stomach has my milk in it, now you need to have some too. Show your wife you are an owned family, suck out the last of my sperm from my balls. Use that boy mouth of yours to milk me and clean me."

My wife watched as I reached forward to take Masters big cock in my mouth. He made it twitch as I did, and accidentally stuck his cock tip into my nose. I could smell the strong scent of his sperm, and also felt drops of sperm stick to my cheek. As Masters cock slowly went soft, some clear fluidband thick sperm was pooling in his foreskin. I took his foreskin and cock head into my mouth and sucked and swallowed while looking at my wife. My wife looked at me suck. She stuck her tongue out like a hungry dog wanting more sperm for herself, as she was being roughly fucked by Master Brian.

As I sucked and cleaned Master Charles, Master Brian pulled out of my wife, grabbed her hair and pulled her to the sofa, turned her to straddle his cock, and impaled her. "Ride me slave, but arch your back so Charles can see your holes, and perhaps he will put something inside you to join me, you slut"

Taking a breast in his hand, he squeezed it then sucked at her tight nipple, biting it and licking it until she groaned softly. My wife whispered "yes master" obeying him immediately, she licked Master Charles' cum from her lips, she was so excited now, she knew it wouldn't take long for his massive cock to bring her to a luscious orgasm, it was much larger that mine and twice as thick.

As she pushed herself up and down on Master Brian's cock, Master Charles pushed me away, saliva was dripping from his foreskin, he positioned himself behind my wife on the sofa, pressing a purple dildo against her arse. "now we will make you scream for more, eh slut? Two big meaty cocks to fill you" he snickered as he pushed the dildo into her hole, stretching her cheeks apart as the hard knob of the dildo head drilled into the tiny hole of her arse.

My wife tried to keep pumping herself up and down on Master Brian but her legs were like jelly, the incredible pleasure of having both holes filled at the same time causing her to shudder and moan. Master Brian lifted her slightly, thrusting his hips upwards and fucking her deeply with his huge long cock; Master Charles continued to pump her arse with the thick dildo.

Her body was shuddering and convulsing with an intense orgasm which was enough for the two men, as Master Brian emptied his sperm deep inside her cunt. Both Masters were groaning their noises mingling with hers as they clung to her writhing body, Master Brian grinding his hips against the gyrating slut.

My wife fell sideways onto the couch as Master Brian released her, the dildo still deep in her arse, she spread her legs to show her cum filled cunt.

"boy, clean slut, get some of my sperm in your stomach". Commanded Master Brian

I started to suck at her clit, licking and lapping at the cum filled cunt ignoring my wife's soft moans of protest. Both Masters watched for a few moments as they stroked their big cocks, then Master Brian placed himself over her face he poked at her lips with his cock "suck it slut" he sneered down at her.

My wife obliged and taking his soft helmet into her mouth and sucked as he pumped it in and out of her mouth fiercely, she was thankful it was not as long as Master Charles's or she would surely have choked on his frantic thrusting. The sudden feeling my teeth upon her clitoris made her raise her hips involuntarily, pushing her pussy against my probing tongue.

Master Brian's grip on her head tighted as she felt him harden in her mouth. It was some time till he came and my wife was visibly hurting. her mouth must have been so sore because of the fucking and amount of cum pumped into her throat and stomach, she sucked greedily, "good slut, suck Master Brian's cum off his cock now, lick up every last drop" Master Charles growled throatily as he watched my wife's mouth work over his big cock.

more to follow

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *owie144TV/TS  over a year ago

halesowen

Very good story need to know what's going on now.Denise xxxxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story cant wait to read more of it

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

very very sexy the m heaven then xxxx