FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Best surprise ever!!

Best surprise ever!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a fb who's a Dom (plays gentle with me though) and he likes to decide what happens on our meets. We decided on car fun a few weeks back on a sunny Friday afternoon. I have a people carrier with blacked out windows in the back so we took my car which he drove. We stopped in a pub car park just a few mins away from where I'd picked him up and he ordered the removal of my panties. I was just wearing a short thin dress and knee length boots by now. He then hands me a metal egg which I had to lube with my mouth and insert in my pussy. I do as I'm asked and sit back in the passenger seat adjusting to its coldness in my now hot, wet pussy. He's got a knowing smile on his lips as we drive through traffic and pull up at some busy tragic lights.

I was about to ask what was funny wen his hand resting on his lap twitched and the metal egg came alive inside me!! Vibrating and sending shock waves through my body. I lost control briefly before I realised we were surrounded by cars that could see in!

He could see my concern and with a little laugh switched it back off till we were on the move again.

We were driving for about 10 mins I think (I was in and out of concentration with what he was doing to me with his remote control so I can't be sure on time) when we pulled into another car park. Quite a busy car park by the looks of it and feeling my concern my fb says we're not staying here long. A little disappointment escaped me as I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and the idea excited me but we drove round the whole car park then found somewhere where we could park without cars too close on either side. He shut the engine off, played with his phone briefly as he sent me to the back seat.

He came and joined me, sitting next to me and kissing me, touching me and gentle pulled the now very wet egg out of my even wetter pussy.

He kissed and licked my wetness as I lay moaning and begging for his cock. He sat back briefly so I took advantage and pulled his cock free of his trousers and sucked greedily on it making him gasp. He made me stop after a couple of mins as a women pulled up a little too close to our car and he got nervous.

While she sat in her car making a call he got on his knees and really started to please me with his tongue. Then as the women left a small car pulled up close to us the other side. Without stopping the caressing he asked if they could see in and I said no its a guy in a mini and he's too low to see us anyway. He looked pleased with this news.

He came up for air and passionately kissed me and I could feel him pulling away getting the feeling we were leaving. Without saying a word to me he jumped back in the drivers seat, looked down at the (now I've looked properly, very cute and attractive) young guy sat in the mini, smiled and put his thumb up at him!!

Shock and excitement shot through me at that moment. As the dark haired man stepped out of his car and walked towards us I knew what had been planned! He opened the back door to find a very hot, horny and desperate for relief me!! Panting and trying to regain a little composure I think I managed a 'hello' before he leaned over and kissed me full on, With as much passion and need as I was already feeling!

We licked, sucked, fucked and played for ages as my fb drove us around. On motorways, country roads and everywhere. Occasionally as I was kneeling on the floor to greedily suck cock I would feel his hand stretched out touching my wet pussy as he drove and we did pull over near a field at one point when I was laid on the back seat with my sexy stranger fucking my pussy and my delicious driver came to the back door where my head was so I could taste his throbbing cock.

Most amazing experience so far!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ravenElfWoman  over a year ago

n/a

Mmmm that sounds so yummy. Wish I could have helped him please you. Love to just takea woman

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And that is only the start of the experiences you are going up receive......

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sounds like a promise?......

By *caredstiffMan  over a year ago

Hastings

wow what a horny story any ladies fancy joining me in my merc with blacked out windows for a re-run of this LOL

By *eonlylive1seCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

"

I have a fb who's a Dom (plays gentle with me though) and he likes to decide what happens on our meets. We decided on car fun a few weeks back on a sunny Friday afternoon. I have a people carrier with blacked out windows in the back so we took my car which he drove. We stopped in a pub car park just a few mins away from where I'd picked him up and he ordered the removal of my panties. I was just wearing a short thin dress and knee length boots by now. He then hands me a metal egg which I had to lube with my mouth and insert in my pussy. I do as I'm asked and sit back in the passenger seat adjusting to its coldness in my now hot, wet pussy. He's got a knowing smile on his lips as we drive through traffic and pull up at some busy tragic lights.

I was about to ask what was funny wen his hand resting on his lap twitched and the metal egg came alive inside me!! Vibrating and sending shock waves through my body. I lost control briefly before I realised we were surrounded by cars that could see in!

He could see my concern and with a little laugh switched it back off till we were on the move again.

We were driving for about 10 mins I think (I was in and out of concentration with what he was doing to me with his remote control so I can't be sure on time) when we pulled into another car park. Quite a busy car park by the looks of it and feeling my concern my fb says we're not staying here long. A little disappointment escaped me as I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and the idea excited me but we drove round the whole car park then found somewhere where we could park without cars too close on either side. He shut the engine off, played with his phone briefly as he sent me to the back seat.

He came and joined me, sitting next to me and kissing me, touching me and gentle pulled the now very wet egg out of my even wetter pussy.

He kissed and licked my wetness as I lay moaning and begging for his cock. He sat back briefly so I took advantage and pulled his cock free of his trousers and sucked greedily on it making him gasp. He made me stop after a couple of mins as a women pulled up a little too close to our car and he got nervous.

While she sat in her car making a call he got on his knees and really started to please me with his tongue. Then as the women left a small car pulled up close to us the other side. Without stopping the caressing he asked if they could see in and I said no its a guy in a mini and he's too low to see us anyway. He looked pleased with this news.

He came up for air and passionately kissed me and I could feel him pulling away getting the feeling we were leaving. Without saying a word to me he jumped back in the drivers seat, looked down at the (now I've looked properly, very cute and attractive) young guy sat in the mini, smiled and put his thumb up at him!!

Shock and excitement shot through me at that moment. As the dark haired man stepped out of his car and walked towards us I knew what had been planned! He opened the back door to find a very hot, horny and desperate for relief me!! Panting and trying to regain a little composure I think I managed a 'hello' before he leaned over and kissed me full on, With as much passion and need as I was already feeling!

We licked, sucked, fucked and played for ages as my fb drove us around. On motorways, country roads and everywhere. Occasionally as I was kneeling on the floor to greedily suck cock I would feel his hand stretched out touching my wet pussy as he drove and we did pull over near a field at one point when I was laid on the back seat with my sexy stranger fucking my pussy and my delicious driver came to the back door where my head was so I could taste his throbbing cock.

Most amazing experience so far!!

"

» Add a new message to this topic