FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sexy Game

Sexy Game

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The meet had been arranged, the time the place what we were both wanting from this meet. Then the mobile rang, i saw the number and thought to myself this is the sorry can't make it call. The voice was clear my god did she sound sexy. Pity I thought. My gut feeling was wrong, change of plan she said Iam outside now. My heart beat went from normal to that of a sprinter in a second. I listened to her instructions with excitment running through my veins. Room 316 meet you by the elevator on the second floor. ( those switched on will have noticed that) so their i was at the elevator waiting only problem there was two. I jumped as the bell pinged then the door opened. Are you going down sir said the operator although the smart ass answer would have been. Not with you old chap I remained polite and replied no thankyou. A few seconds another ding and when the doors opened I spotted her straight away. (would you like more)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

She walked up to me as she did i could those left in the elevator watching her every move. Hi Kate i said thanks for bringing over those papers so late on a Friday afternoon loud enough so they could hear. We turned to walk as the doors started to close just enough time for me to feel her bum with that ever so light slap that they all would see. She followed me to the door for the stairs when being the perfect gent I opened it for her. She climbed the stairs ahead of me, my eyes gazing up from her stockinged legs to her tight short skirt and that perfect ass. Its wiggle was hypnotic as she moved up each tread on the stairs on a few occasions the smallest glimpse of stocking tops was visable. We soon left the stairs and into the corridor on route to my room. Each time she passed me I could smell the wonderful perfume she was wearing. I inserted the card into the door and she walked in.

[Removed by poster at 11/09/13 22:45:02]

The door closed and I held her from behind all the time smelling her sweet smell, I started licking and kissing her neck hearing her breathing change the more she got into it. After a few minutes I guided her to the table at the far end of the room, stopping a few feet short I gently pushed her shoulders down until she rested her head on her out streached arms. I dropped to my knees and started stroking her stockinged legs whilst kissing up and down her legs. The feeling of her soft flesh at the top of her stockings on my hands was a delight.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

I felt her skin respond to my gentle kisses, that area where the stockings stop and her flesh start were paid perticular attention the contrast in texture when I ran my mouth and tongue over it was stunning. I could feel the heat from her pussy radiating and on looking up I saw the first signs of dampness starting to form on her gusset. Although I wanted to head straight for that pussy I was resisting the tempation, slowly my hands raised her skirt till her whole perfect bum cheeks were visable whilst still kissing her my eyes were averted to those wonderful globes in front of me. I kissed every inch of her exposed thighs still avoiding any contact with her pussy. whilst kissing her bum and stroking her flesh she let out a small gasp and her legs moved involuntary showing her first signs that she was not far from having her first orgasm.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Mmm loved the stairs for a little tease don't stop now

Very softly I eased her panties to one side and seeing her shaven pussy for the first time it looked good enough to eat and since that was part of my plan I was very happy. I started to lick and kiss her again only this time not only her pussy but also her ass, long strokes from clit to bum spreading not only my salavia but also her own pussy juice which tasted devine. I wanted to move her to the bed but I wouldnt let myself untill she couldnt stand due to her orgasm.

I could sense that she was getting closer her breathing had changed again her muscles in her thighs were tighter all the time I carried on licking her her clit stood proud aching for more and her ass was wet and glistening. I brought my han up to apply pressure to her clit while my tongue carried on tasteing her, just as she was about to come I quickened on her clit with my one hand and my other hand went into my trouser pocket. she gasped when her orgasm grabbed her and a second louder gasp when I inserted the butt plug in my hand. She couldnt stand any more her legs started to give way so Catching her in my arms I moved her to the bed. While she laid there regaining her breath I slid her skirt off and panties which i kept close by i will need then later. I thought I have brought her off twice licked her pussy and ass but as of yet I have not kissed her seen her tits or since getting in the room spoke to her.

Keep it going

I climbed up the side of her util i was level with her face. Small beads of sweat lay on her forhead and her cheeks a rosie colour I learned over to gently kiss her brow and then her mouth our tongues playing with each other. My hands were undoing her blouse to reveal her bra hiding those wonderful breasts. I managed to pop her tits out ovrr the cup with her nipples pointing verticle I began tweaking them didnt think it possible to make them harder but I did. I cupped one then lowered my mouth to it takeing it my mouth I movered her other breast upto her mouth and she opened her mouth and started sucking her nipple. more to come.

mmm love it

great story - keep going

Whilst playing with her nipple in my mouth I slid my hand lower down gliding it over her skin and I love stroking the area of her pubic mound applying slight pressure and feeling how so her skin is. My brain over rides my hand and lower still until I put two fingers in her, she is so wet and warm down there its wonderful. My fingers feel every inch of her inside but when i start running my finger tips up and down the skin on the top of her pussy this sends her over the hill again and she tightens her pussy muscles really hard on my hand. Maybe I could have fisted her but that will wait for another day. Although I have surpressed the urge from my cock for so long it now wants some fun to. I am not going to let her suck it yet but I am going to fuck her pussy. I pull her down tbe bed so her bum is nearly at the end then lift her legs up, I slide my cock up and down her slit coating it in her juices, then I slowley push into her until we are locked together very slowly start thrusting into her I take hold of her nipples and pull then quite hard towards me looking for the reaction in her eyes which doesnt come but the words harder do and I oblidge.

We fuck in several positions. I love watching her face and the reaction she is having to my cock sliding in and out of her I want her to come again before I take her doggy style so I rest my thumb on her clit and tease it some more till I feel her push het pelvid at me wanting me deeper and harder whilst my thumb does its work. She does come and I press harder on her clit getting her to cone again straight after. Then on her knees I pull her back to the edge of the bed her butt plug still in and I put my cock into her very wet pussy and start slowly to fuck her. Twisting her butt plug ever so often which she must love according to her reaction. I know I am going to fuck her hard and fast like this and in doing so I will pump her pussy full of my cum. When I have filled her I hold her so she cant move reaching down I pick up her panties and stuff them into her pussy so my cum stays in there. Only now do I let her fall forward and in twisting her body she lies on her side all hot and sweaty and flushed face. Now she can suck my cock and taste all her cum and mine on it.

Do you want more?

By *adyluck99Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Oh yes please

Very hot

She is so enjoying cleaning my cock of our combined juices, and so am I. Although after coming I lost a bit of its hardness her mouth was doing wonders in that department. She took my whole cock in her mouth sucking as she clamped her lips around me and my cock grew back to full hardness whilst in her mouth, how she didnt choke or have the need to open her mouth I will never know. I had to give her some pleasure back whilst she carried on. One hand on her nipple and i managed to get my other hand back to her clit. I was happy to stay like this for as long as possible but I didnt want to cum in her mouth, strange as it may sound maybe another time. After bringing her off again I pulled out of her mouth a bit to her surprise but I moved so that I could turn her around on all fours again.

I pulled her back down the bed like before her knees at the end of the bed. With my hand between her shoulder blades I applied pressure till her head was down. Gently I twisted and slowly removed the butt plug.Taking saliva from my mouth I coated her tight hole then very slowly put the head of my cock in her ass. I felt her body tense and after a few seconds she started to relax. Very small strokes in and out whilst she got used to it after a while she started pushing back telling me she wanted more.

I wanted to give her more but at the same time I didnt want to hurt her. I pulled out and turned her on her back, Holding her legs up high I sgain pushed into her tight ass. Now I could see the emotion on her face as I fucked her ass. Her panties were still stuffed in her pussy holding my last lit of cum in her, but this time I was going to cum in her arse.

I filled her arse with my second load and when i pulled out i put the butt plug back in. I told her to get dressed and when she was ready we walked out of the room together. she was still a bit unsteady on her feet and i guess the butt plug and pussy still full of cum but stuffed with her knickers were a new sensation. I made her go down the stairs no lift but she was turned on with that plug moving each step she took. I stopped her by the door to reception and we had a long passionate kiss which could have easily turned into another fuck right there. I took a peep through the door there was about 10people in reception area. I placed her hand on the wall pulled up her skirt took out her panties from her pussy and removed the plug putting both in my pocket. Then with her skirt back down she walked out into reception before she reached the outer door you could see my cum dripping onto her stockings Iam sure a few blokes in reception noticed their heads turned towards her has she left. I returned to my room flopped on the bed just as my phone bleeped to say message. I dmef at the message from her.

» Add a new message to this topic