FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Double vaginal penetration.

Double vaginal penetration.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We would love to fulfil this fantasy, any other couples done this? We just love the thought of two cocks stretching me at once. Please comment any experience you've had doing it best position etc.

D & S

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uzi Jones 26Woman  over a year ago

The Devil's Lair

"We would love to fulfil this fantasy, any other couples done this? We just love the thought of two cocks stretching me at once. Please comment any experience you've had doing it best position etc.

D & S "

Its an amazing feeling, does take a lot of foreplay however and stretching. Any position you feel comfortable in as the more relaxed you are the easier and more enjoyable it becomes.

From experience I find using toys and then fisting to be the best way. Not for everyone I understand

"We would love to fulfil this fantasy, any other couples done this? We just love the thought of two cocks stretching me at once. Please comment any experience you've had doing it best position etc.

D & S

Its an amazing feeling, does take a lot of foreplay however and stretching. Any position you feel comfortable in as the more relaxed you are the easier and more enjoyable it becomes.

From experience I find using toys and then fisting to be the best way. Not for everyone I understand "

mmmm defo love fisting, we have been playing out the fantasy with my Dildo and Dannys cock

And it feels great just need two warm cocks up there now hehe

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mrs nwkinky adores this very very much!!

The Devil's Lair

It's a great feeling

The guys love it too as it feels super tight for them

Don't no if it would be better to try this with a couple rather than single male?

The Devil's Lair

Do what you feel comfortable with

"Do what you feel comfortable with "

Its more the nightmare of finding single males on here, we don't usual bother.

The Devil's Lair

Do an advanced search, be particular about what you want, look, browse, perve etc and either wink or message a select few. Believe me there are some decent single blokes on here, they arent all sex starved spotty oiks who pester everyone

"Do an advanced search, be particular about what you want, look, browse, perve etc and either wink or message a select few. Believe me there are some decent single blokes on here, they arent all sex starved spotty oiks who pester everyone "

sound advice Thankyou

The Devil's Lair

No problem, good luck and dont forget pics

"No problem, good luck and dont forget pics "

Hehe we wont

We have had a number of variations on this theme now and all with guys we've taken the time to get to know or get chatting to and keeping in our friends list until we .... 'needed' them!

We've found in this special case, length of cock helps alot. Mrs rope likes to sit on top of our guest facing him or back to him and I enjoy teasing and playing with either .... 'intended-destination' and with requisite amounts of lube to push the chat home. Great for me and very good for mrs rope.

We always only meet guys from here for a drink. Then in the future, with chat and flirt, know we will probably get around to inviting them to a fun night out when it suits us ... good luck, enjoy. PS On one occasion we had a sub third guy who we put to additional use but that's another story.

By *aptzogMan  over a year ago

Ledbury

Only had the pleasure of this once and it was great. Took some experimenting to get postion right and that was fun in itself. Obviously guys have to be happy touching each other so I'd recommend bi guys.

By *igilant2TV/TS  over a year ago

peterborough

Have to say, did this some time ago, and it was an amazing feeling for all concerned.

The lady loved being stretched, and the guys loved the feeling of rubbing against each other.

"We have had a number of variations on this theme now and all with guys we've taken the time to get to know or get chatting to and keeping in our friends list until we .... 'needed' them!

We've found in this special case, length of cock helps alot. Mrs rope likes to sit on top of our guest facing him or back to him and I enjoy teasing and playing with either .... 'intended-destination' and with requisite amounts of lube to push the chat home. Great for me and very good for mrs rope.

We always only meet guys from here for a drink. Then in the future, with chat and flirt, know we will probably get around to inviting them to a fun night out when it suits us ... good luck, enjoy. PS On one occasion we had a sub third guy who we put to additional use but that's another story. "

One of our fantasies and on'to do list'

Done it once with a regular couple I see great I loved it and mrs also loves it. Very horny

By *ak 34Man  over a year ago

dudley

D & S "

By *ak 34Man  over a year ago

dudley

yeah dun it with my mates wife loads shes loves it..gud feeling

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I did this with two bi males a while back and it was amazing. Horny evening. I slashed my bucket list that night lol.

Fruit x

By *essesCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

We love it. Personally we find it best if Matt is underneath with me facing him and our legs in tight and then the guy comes in from behind. This is because the chap underneath can't thrust much and with wearing a condom doesn't get as much feeling and so it is better for the clothed cock to be the one doing the most moving iyswim. We have also found it best with a slightly longer cock. When done right, it is absolutely amazing, love the tightness and being in the middle of two yummy guys.

Have fun.

Lisa

We done it in townhouse a month back with a quite large audience , big cocked guy on the bottom. Mrs on top and me bringing up the rear. The feeling of two cocks touching inside is great for mr and wonderfully stretching for mrs

Our new favourite

I've experienced this with a long term couple I play with. Both straight, it took a bit of persuading for the husband to to have his cock rubbing against another. Me on the bottom, him from behind. Mrs loved it and it has happened several times since. She loves to be stretched by two cocks simultaneously! As others have said...a bit of preparation necessary and a very wet pussy helps!

Done both DV and DP with myself and a dildo, MrsLeics loves it

my curvy cock works wonders for dp

as it fits snug against the ladies wall

any takers m mmmm

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"Only had the pleasure of this once and it was great. Took some experimenting to get postion right and that was fun in itself. Obviously guys have to be happy touching each other so I'd recommend bi guys."

That's something I wonder about, the guys touching each other ... If it was a bi guy who didn't mind, might this be more unsettling for the straight guy? Depends on the kind of guy I suppose ...

By *ixie69Woman  over a year ago

leicester

I did this first years ago. I was on top of a young lad and an older guy I saw regularly entered me from behind. It was amazing. Tried it since but never as good as that first time.

Done and loved it

By *olymorphicCouple  over a year ago

Chipping Norton

We've done it 2 or 3 times in clubs. Each time with the extra guy on the bottom n Laura riding him with me entering her from behind. Very hot each time!

Mark x

Wow lots of good feedback, cant wait to try it now

It's great fun.

"It's great fun."

Been practising lots with my big rubber dick and partners and it feels great. Love the way it stretches me and i feel so full

D & S "

I've done it, loved it, wanna do it again

» Add a new message to this topic