FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > sexy story some women love it.

sexy story some women love it.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ndy85! OP   Man  over a year ago

near you

I walk to your door before I have time to knock you open the door and great me standing in your sexy outfit, you see my grin as I step in the door.

Before you have chance to say a word I run my fingers through your hair and kiss you passionately. As we kiss my hands caress your sexy body. I grab your sexy ass and pull your body against mine as you feel the bulge in my trousers growing against you.

As my hands moves your hair away from your neck you feel my deep breath on your neck. I gently kiss your neck sending shivers down your spine. My hands stroke over your shoulders and down to your amazing tits where I get them out caressing them and sucking your nipple my tongue flicks over them causing them to go rock hard.

I move back up your body looking deep into your eyes. As you lean forward kissing me as you pull me into the living room where you lay back on the sofa. I straddle over you kissing and caressing every inch of your body. You pull my top off and undo my trousers, I grab your hands and move them as I kiss down your body caressing as I go until im blessed with being waist level I gently run my hand over your french knickers and down your thighs. As I run my hands over your legs I slowly kiss up you inner thighs as my hands move round pulling down you knickers revealing your sweet pussy.

With your legs on my shoulders you feel my tongue run up you hot wet pussy tasting how good your pussy is. I slide up caressing your body until were are passionately kissing our tongues exploring each others.

You hand run down my back pulling down my trousers and boxers unleashing my rock hard cock, when I feel your fingers grip my shaft and start playin with me. I lay on you feeling your soft skin against mine, you feel my throbbing cock against your hot moist pussy I rub my cock over your clit as I move back down kissing and caressing as I go until I can taste your sweet pussy on my tongue. I lick around your pussy before you feel my tongue inside you as I love the taste I cant get enough. I lick up to your clit licking and sucking it as you feel my fingers enter you making your back arch as you feel how good it feels. Im licking and fingering you as I feel your pussy throb. your reaching climax, I carry on until you reach climax and cum.... when I lick you tasting how sweet you are.

I work my way back up your body as u pull me up we kiss and caress eachother intimately with our bodies touching you wrap your legs round me and push me on my back you grab my throbbing cock kiss me and move down taking my cock in your mouth......

Well thats the start.... tell me what you think.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More more!! x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More x

» Add a new message to this topic