FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time at nude beach

First time at nude beach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nly_me! OP   Man  over a year ago

london

The idea of heading to a clothing optional beach had not been met with too much enthusiasm from the then gf. She was a proud bbw and I wanted to push her boundaries.... If people want to know more please let me know...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes please

By *icolWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

nude beaches are wonderful places the first time idid it was a dare after a night of booze, in the morning my partner reminded me of what we were to do...yikes!! we went to an official nude beach where everyone was naked, on reflection that made it easier if im honest. However I was very shakey when it came to removing my bikini. He was fine butits a girl thing I guess lol.

I ended up getting to chat tolots of lovely people there and now really enjoy the nude lifestyle xx

Used to go a lot when living in lanzarote. Im not buff or hung but dont care, its very liberating. A great place for the voyeur too

We did this in gran canaria loved it and got joined in the dunes by a dark stranger had great time x

We went to a beach in Portugal , misses now loves the nude thing and a nude swim. We wanted to play but beach was a bit public, no dunes or discreet areas so we just went to the quietest area, bit of fingering and wanking , very horny as we had a couple of guys watching us....definitely go nude whenever we get the chance ...great now the other half loves it

Nudist beaches are the only beaches we go on in Ibiza for the summer ( unless family are visiting ) , very liberating , relaxing and save a fortune on swimwear !!!! Sara & cris

"The idea of heading to a clothing optional beach had not been met with too much enthusiasm from the then gf. She was a proud bbw and I wanted to push her boundaries.... If people want to know more please let me know... "

Sounds fun , don't know if i would have the courage to go fully nude but I guess if everyone else is then I would go with the flow

By *nly_me! OP   Man  over a year ago

london

So after putting the idea to her she started to think about it and I got her a new bikini normally she would only wear a one piece. She tried it on and said she felt good in it and so off to the beach we went, picked a secluded area and had a couple of beers. After a while as I was rubbing sun lotion in her bikini top came undone and she said she was ok with out it. To start with she was laying on her front but eventually turned over. There were not that many people around at that point....

» Add a new message to this topic